• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] INTJ confused about ENFP guy

anonoma

MBTI Type
INTJ
What makes an ENFP suddenly switch gears on you? He was very enthralled. There was so much more to discuss, ideas to share, things to do. He was fun and intellectually stimulating. Then I went away for a week and when I came back he pulled away and started avoiding me. We met up once at my insistence to talk and it went well. We talked like old times and spent hours together and he was still very interested in me. He's moving away for school in a few months, but we knew that before we started dating.

Why did he suddenly have the change of heart and why is he avoiding me? I'm still a bit hurt that I let someone in again so soon and it ended like that :(

Last edited: