First 1234 Last

Thread: Life is BLAH!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

That's when I start getting into how lonely I feel. I know I'm bored when the only thought that comes to my head is, "I need a girlfriend". So I try to fill up the time with other things, problem is when you're waiting 45 min to an hour and a half between calls at work it's kind of hard to not get bored.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    nnnn

Most Ns go through this at some point, usually in our teens.
    I'm sure Ss have angst of their own. Their lives aren't necessarily simpler.

MBTI
    yupp

Life is pretty blah at times. one way I've learned to somewhat get over the blahness of life is to be happy with what you got, because if you wait around for something better you'll never be happy. At least that's what I've learned. And yes I still get bored at times, I think that's human nature, but I don't dwell too much on it anymore.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp

Aww
    I can relate. Though it's not the same, your thread reminds me of this: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-overcome.html
    When I am not busy enough, I get extremely unmotivated. It is as if I am in a drug-induced stupor. Apathetic to the extreme. I cannot simply get busy because I need the push. Inspiration can come from the most unexpected places, e.g., I live in a big city and I have found that taking trips to a large, real forest (not your typical, ultra-sculpted city parks) can renew my appreciation for life's little wonders.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    I was thinking, "why is life so BLAH sometimes?" I've concluded that life sucks when I am not occupied, because when I stay busy I don't think about the blah. Blah, blah, blah....

Tell me. Is this universal among all types?
    Sounds like you can't stand boredom. Practice. It's not that bad.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Most Ns go through this at some point, usually in our teens. I don't know if you'll get over it, but I did. The world is pretty stupid. "The Devil's gonna get you, man. Just realize it, then take it out of your head." --KMFDM

It's an off an on thing, and no I don't think I ever will. Existential thoughts especially frequent my mind, but only when something or someone pisses me off. It's rare for me to dwell. Too much E maybe on my part for that. I think it keeps my already (what I try to keep) positive outlook on things in check. A reminder to myself that life isn't always all sunshine and roses. *Shruggery*

I really like that quote btw

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Aww
    I can relate. Though it's not the same, your thread reminds me of this: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-overcome.html
    When I am not busy enough, I get extremely unmotivated. It is as if I am in a drug-induced stupor. Apathetic to the extreme. I cannot simply get busy because I need the push. Inspiration can come from the most unexpected places, e.g., I live in a big city and I have found that taking trips to a large, real forest (not your typical, ultra-sculpted city parks) can renew my appreciation for life's little wonders.
    x) Thanks for the link hun. I'll read fully through it here in a min.

Awesome idea about getting out and taking a short trip somewheres. I've been wanting to take one. I should just do it. I was thinking road trip. Either the Grand Canyon, or Mexico both are 6 hours away, or maybe camping BUT I want something immidiate. So maybe just a trip up on the tram to the top of the mountains alone will suffice, though I'd rather go with someone. Never been much of the doing things alone type. Thanks for the idea darlin. I'll be sure to follow through on this one. I feel better already.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    intp

Sure thing. I like road-trips. You come back feeling like a new person. GL.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Blah is: Your ideal situation being somewhat separated from your current situation.

MBTI
    INFP

I never understood boredom.

There is too much to experience.. to learn..

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    I was thinking, "why is life so BLAH sometimes?" I've concluded that life sucks when I am not occupied, because when I stay busy I don't think about the blah. Blah, blah, blah....

Tell me. Is this universal among all types?
    I live for the blah, I wallow and delight in the blah. It gives me time to read and reflect.