• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Dealing with an unhealth INFJ so I come out unscathed.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
trust me if I needed a therapist's advice I'd go to one. Which I probably do for some other things. And I was going to go yesterday, but it was too cold and rainy by 3 and I didn't have a jacket with me. 10 it was so warm on sunny then the weather decided to go be all cold and frigid I hate fall and spring I swear the weather is pmsing this time of year.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If I have offended you, then I sincerely apologize.
Heh. Not offended, but annoyed, yes. It's fine for you to be an expert and disagree with what I'm saying, and I can agree you have some good points, but that doesn't mean that your way of doing things is the only way or the best way.

P.S.: I was trying to be as morally supportive as I could, but if I think somebody might try an approach that could lead them to some emotional unpleasant scenarios that might be avoided, then that takes precedence. The guilt would kill me.
It wouldn't kill me because I know what I say is just a stupid opinion and prplchknz is an adult as is her roommate and God knows emotionally unpleasant scenarios are a part of life. People almost never follow advice anyway, so I don't take it or myself too seriously. If I was a professional and operating in a professional capacity or something it would be different. I'm pretty sure prplchknz knows I'm just a thirty-something housewife shooting my mouth off. :laugh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Heh. Not offended, but annoyed, yes. It's fine for you to be an expert and disagree with what I'm saying, and I can agree you have some good points, but that doesn't mean that your way of doing things is the only way or the best way.

It wouldn't kill me because I know what I say is just a stupid opinion and prplchknz is an adult as is her roommate and God knows emotionally unpleasant scenarios are a part of life. People almost never follow advice anyway, so I don't take it or myself too seriously. If I was a professional and operating in a professional capacity or something it would be different. I'm pretty sure prplchknz knows I'm just a thirty-something housewife shooting my mouth off. :laugh:

yup, which is why when I ask for advice on here I don't always follow it. I know her better then either of you, and it's more of the hopefully get an outside perspective, since I'm in the middle.

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
QUOTE]

Agreed. Both that my way is not the only or best AND that I can be annoying :)