• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs how contemplative are you?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
i just want to compare how contemplative you are compared to infps,...as an infp im in my mind alot,id say 99% of the time.sometimes i forget about the outside world completly i get so lost inside my mind...ok anyways how much are you guys in your minds?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You do realize there isn't exactly something to measure, we could say "a lot" "a little" or "not at all".

So let me say "very".

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me too. Very.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Very. Even more so when I smoke weed.
I try my best to develop my Se as a countermeasure. Otherwise I would barely know the physical word exists.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an ENFJ and get lost in my thoughts most of the time, I'm trying to develop more Se

chado

MBTI Type
infp
hey guys give a percentage of how much you in your mind?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too much for my own good. Yeah I went there.

her-space-holiday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enough that I've been diagnosed with adhd - both as an adult and a child. I've accidentally left my car running(literally just got out and forgot to shut it off)..for hours on one occasion, that hasn't happened in like a year or so though. I've locked myself out many a time, I lose things, and will tune out when someone's mid-sentence. I also tend to be overstimulated in general, my brain moves too fast and is not good at filtering all the sensory info.

I can be extremely high focus if something interests, and more specifically challenges me, in which case I'll ignore everything else.

The fe definitely runs strong in me though, because people don't really notice I tune out and I'm still smiling and nodding and essentially on auto-pilot until I realize I totally just missed like the last 45 seconds of convo then I'll interrupt them and ask them to repeat themselves or something....only if it's socially acceptable to do so though with people who won't be offended by me doing so or if it's really important info.

Tengri

Often enough that I'm willing to post about it. It's hard to distinguish between when I just need to recharge my social reserves and when I defocus to process some meandering thoughts and connect the dots. It just so happens that I'm only effectively able to fulfill both needs at set times in my day i.e. lunch breaks, driving to and from places rather than gaze off into brooding wonderland to the annoyance of someone I'm drinking or talking with.