• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INJs and Introverted Intuition

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Also the Fe could be poorly developed because when the Ni sent a signal (early in life) to the Fe and the Fe brought it out to the peeps, the peeps didn't respond too well. This makes the INFJ think that the reason you use Fe is to KEEP PEOPLE FROM KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE REALLY THINKING instead of INTERFACE WITH THE PEEPS TO GET YOUR Ni all the way out to the Se. The Fe is suppossed to do this.

+2

Well said!

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Wow. I think I might have to buy this book.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Almost 3 years old thread. Hmmm, There's a large abundance of threads being resurrected these days... Ah, I'd like to know the book. Anyone know the name of the author?

edit: oop! caught it

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"INFJs in particular, who need others' encouragement and approval to establish a positive self-image, struggle with feelings of alienation, and they often develope an ironic sense of humor that protects them from self-revelation and assures them of positive relationships. INTJs do this also, but they're not as reluctant to ask questions ans summarily reject the answers."

"[contrasting Ni & Ne]...ENPs are most visible in the first blush of discovery, when they're excited and optimistic. They aggressively seek feedback from the people around them, and they welcome others' involvement in formulating their Intuitions and carrying out their plans.

Seriously, this is exactly what I envy the most toward ENFPs. INFJs tend to seek approval from others through waiting; on the other hand, ENFPs are good at seeking approval by actively working on it through various ways.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh btw, thanks for sharing us with all these! I find it really informative and rewarding! :hug:

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
*smile* I find myself feeling taken aback when words actually fit a cloudy thought or feeling, and shift it into something light, understood, and manageable. It's a nice feeling, thank you.