• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] infjs in the wild

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Where can I meet INFJs?

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
The next picket line of people against animal cruelty!

Seriously, I have no clue.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
In the phone book under psychologists.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*waves* Here!

And if you're looking for INFJs that aren't me, I find we tend to lurk around art museums, poetry readings, writing workshops, photography galleries, liberally slanted political gatherings <insert cause>, bookstores, libraries, sitting alone by a natural monument, sitting alone by an artificial monument, college classes relating to any of the above, the theatre (live, movie, musical, operatic, dancing) etc, and the grocery store ('cause who doesn't grocery shop?).

Desert Flower

Whole Foods Market, the library, Barnes and Nobles/Borders, a college campus, the internet, and music shops.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
I can occasionally be found hanging out at the local libraries, bookstores, coffee shops, churches, farmers' markets, art galleries, and graveyards.

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
ah so you've already caught one. maybe I'll sit at a monument and wait.

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Sounds good, only a bookstore is not really a sociable place.

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
Most of the INFJs and INTJs I know are teachers, by the way. My mom was a professor and my friends who are INxJ are also either professors, teachers, or owners of chreches and daycare centres,

V

violaine

*waves* Here!

And if you're looking for INFJs that aren't me, I find we tend to lurk around art museums, poetry readings, writing workshops, photography galleries, liberally slanted political gatherings <insert cause>, bookstores, libraries, sitting alone by a natural monument, sitting alone by an artificial monument, college classes relating to any of the above, the theatre (live, movie, musical, operatic, dancing) etc, and the grocery store ('cause who doesn't grocery shop?).

Hmm all good suggestions, the grocery store is even better if it's at 1 or 2 in the morning, many INFJs are nocturnal. I would add at the counter of the local cozy all-night diner if one exists near you. And those smaller sized and selective music venues, you'll definitely some INFJs there.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I met my iNFj on the internet. I was chatting with the girl, my friend chattet, while he was not in the room and I wrote her all things that came to my mind :D. (No big deal cause my friend always chats with alot of girls and only writes shit, like "I am going to marry you" on the first date :D)

Then I noticed, the response was different and we figured while chatting that the friend of this girl was chatting too at the pc.

I got her icq and on my home pc I coerced her to send me a picture of hers. She was the most ugly girl, I have ever met with her special style of hair on that picture and I told her so.

That obviously woke her temper, to have a real life meetup with me :)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Counseling and teaching are careers that seem to attract INFJs from what I understand. The type is described as being hard to get to know. Interestingly enough, I know a few who do live in the wild.

sophiedoph

MBTI Type
INFJ
Where can I meet INFJs?

Online! They seem to like tea...

IRL I avoid going out like the plague, unless dh and I are hanging out. Before I met him I ventured out of my house only when necessary to find food and go to class. lol

I've known several who were into D&D/Hackmaster; also a few who love reading and drinking tea at a bookstore.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I agree that INFJs are nocturnal. At least I am. I used to take long walks at nights. Cities are so beautiful and (rather) quiet at night. Also dangerous. Nothing bad happened to me, but after few years of doing so I just became irrationally scared. Rather late realization, haha.

I stay home more than most people. It might be really hard to find INFJs outside the internet. I haven't met other INFJs.

V

violaine

.. I used to take long walks at nights. Cities are so beautiful and (rather) quiet at night. Also dangerous...

Me too. It was such a blow when I finally realized I shouldn't go for long walks around the city on my own at night. Night-time walks are wonderful.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Online! They seem to like tea...

IRL I avoid going out like the plague, unless dh and I are hanging out. Before I met him I ventured out of my house only when necessary to find food and go to class. lol

My first thought was find their addressses and knock on their doors. ha.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too. It was such a blow when I finally realized I shouldn't go for long walks around the city on my own at night. Night-time walks are wonderful.

Wow. I used to take long walks at night in the city. Strangers would say things like, "Do you think it's safe to be out at this time?" It used to bother me, but I won't rant about it. I would just reply that I won't hurt them or are they scared of me. It was so cool that the streets were empty, but I stopped too.