User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Most of the INFJs and INTJs I know are teachers, by the way. My mom was a professor and my friends who are INxJ are also either professors, teachers, or owners of chreches and daycare centres,
    I 78% N 62% F 62% P 67%
    [From http://www.humanmetrics.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want to see the Indian sun?
    It's shining into my green eyes,
    Dappling my fur a patchy brown,
    Brightening up my spotty white.

Purr...

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    *waves* Here!

And if you're looking for INFJs that aren't me, I find we tend to lurk around art museums, poetry readings, writing workshops, photography galleries, liberally slanted political gatherings <insert cause>, bookstores, libraries, sitting alone by a natural monument, sitting alone by an artificial monument, college classes relating to any of the above, the theatre (live, movie, musical, operatic, dancing) etc, and the grocery store ('cause who doesn't grocery shop?).

Hmm all good suggestions, the grocery store is even better if it's at 1 or 2 in the morning, many INFJs are nocturnal. I would add at the counter of the local cozy all-night diner if one exists near you. And those smaller sized and selective music venues, you'll definitely some INFJs there.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I met my iNFj on the internet. I was chatting with the girl, my friend chattet, while he was not in the room and I wrote her all things that came to my mind . (No big deal cause my friend always chats with alot of girls and only writes shit, like "I am going to marry you" on the first date )

Then I noticed, the response was different and we figured while chatting that the friend of this girl was chatting too at the pc.

I got her icq and on my home pc I coerced her to send me a picture of hers. She was the most ugly girl, I have ever met with her special style of hair on that picture and I told her so.

That obviously woke her temper, to have a real life meetup with me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Counseling and teaching are careers that seem to attract INFJs from what I understand. The type is described as being hard to get to know. Interestingly enough, I know a few who do live in the wild.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    uman

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Where can I meet INFJs?
    in sweden
    to accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe--anatole france

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Where can I meet INFJs?
    Online! They seem to like tea...

IRL I avoid going out like the plague, unless dh and I are hanging out. Before I met him I ventured out of my house only when necessary to find food and go to class. lol

I've known several who were into D&D/Hackmaster; also a few who love reading and drinking tea at a bookstore.
    Hugs,

Jen
    ~~~~~~~~
    "We must apply our humble efforts to build a more just and humane world. I want to affirm emphatically: such a world is possible. To create this new society we must reach out our hands, without hatred and rancour, for reconciliation and peace, with unfaltering determination in the defense of truth and justice. We know we cannot plant seeds with closed fists. To sow we must open our hands."

~Adolfo Esquivel

MBTI
    INFJ

I agree that INFJs are nocturnal. At least I am. I used to take long walks at nights. Cities are so beautiful and (rather) quiet at night. Also dangerous. Nothing bad happened to me, but after few years of doing so I just became irrationally scared. Rather late realization, haha.

I stay home more than most people. It might be really hard to find INFJs outside the internet. I haven't met other INFJs.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    .. I used to take long walks at nights. Cities are so beautiful and (rather) quiet at night. Also dangerous...
    Me too. It was such a blow when I finally realized I shouldn't go for long walks around the city on my own at night. Night-time walks are wonderful.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sophiedoph View Post
    Online! They seem to like tea...

IRL I avoid going out like the plague, unless dh and I are hanging out. Before I met him I ventured out of my house only when necessary to find food and go to class. lol
    My first thought was find their addressses and knock on their doors. ha.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Me too. It was such a blow when I finally realized I shouldn't go for long walks around the city on my own at night. Night-time walks are wonderful.

Wow. I used to take long walks at night in the city. Strangers would say things like, "Do you think it's safe to be out at this time?" It used to bother me, but I won't rant about it. I would just reply that I won't hurt them or are they scared of me. It was so cool that the streets were empty, but I stopped too.