User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Do you, Manifest, and MLitrell all roll together?
    No. But I've seen your post on other threads. And they all tend to be bitter, cynical, and have nothing to do with the topic. It's not that serious. It has more to do with your own personal issues that you want to expose and draw attention to other people's insecurities...for no good reason.
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Four times I say "Thank you".

Okay, the "product" would be a thing or ability that would be REOCCURING. For example, if an athelete has certain S abilities, you can base an entire organization around not only what the S has done, what it can do, but what it will most likely be able to do in the foreseeable future.

Yes, once a N product has come to light and been broght out, others can get on board. I'm not talking about a one time N thing. I am talking about a functional model for basing a group's successful planning when THEIR BEST & MOST RELIABLE ABILITY & COMMODITY IS N. Not any particular N. The ability N.

Before any moves are made, I suggest varios levels of vetting the vision to avoid being "blind sided". No money would be spent until further along. Would this help alleviate the "blindness" potential? Avoiding "blindness" entirely is not a reasoable expectation for a N lead business/organization model because "blindness" is inherit to N. Obviously things will have to be felt out as the N visions work their way to fruition.

I eagerly await feedback
    Okay, great. And I agree, intuition is needed for an organization's strategy and diplomacy. But once we hit reality, and when the ideal system crashes against pragmaticism, I'll be more focused on taking the people available to me and making the best combination, rather than adhering to a predetermined system. Because reality probably won't adhere to what I want.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."--George Carlin

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP

DesertFlower was talking to proteanmix...

lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

oh wait, pardon sorry i thought you were replying to my posts lol

*bashes head against keyboard*

ignore previous post

i deleted that past as fast as i could lol
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Flower View Post
    No. But I've seen your post on other threads. And they all tend to be bitter, cynical, and have nothing to do with the topic. It's not that serious. It has more to do with your own personal issues that you want to expose and draw attention to other people's insecurities...for no good reason.
    Defending your friend is quite honorable and if anything is escalating it's because you're escalating it. Martian Manifesto answered my questions and I was satisfied. Now you're jumping into it and I'm going to have to get all bitter and cynical on you. That's not very fun and tends to require bandages and bed rest.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

C'mon guys chill.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Proteanmix, could u stop writing messages on my Profile page?

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Mania View Post
    Okay, great. And I agree, intuition is needed for an organization's strategy and diplomacy. But once we hit reality, and when the ideal system crashes against pragmaticism, I'll be more focused on taking the people available to me and making the best combination, rather than adhering to a predetermined system. Because reality probably won't adhere to what I want.
    I disagree with your assertion the N is good for strategy and diplomacy only. It can provide that role in ANY organization.

Perhaps if I make this statement things will be clearer: I believe that there are already many, many successful organization models in existence that include ALL type attributes in the final wholistic entity, BUT the ORGANIZATION'S PRODUCT is N. Or maybe their service is N. Use of N or concepts from N or products driven by N is what the group either gets paid for or known for. That is what they "do".

In a group where F is the dominant force (charity group for example), their will be a need for N, T & S functionality of course. However, the driving force (which will effect recognition, recruitment, strategy, everything) is F. This model is fairly well known. I mentioned a sport figure franchise. The business is that individuals S abilities. The group would need input from all sectors but the DIRECTION of the group still usually has one function take the "flag" as it were. The rest of the groups success is based on whether the group's N product is meeting with success.

By the way, thank you for your considered answers.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    That is one of the many reasons INFJs do things. So INFPs can watch. My girlfriend of six years is INFP. She likes to watch me go from silently unreadable to galvanizing entity and then back again. Well, she cringes too, but mainly she likes to watch.

I would the girlfriend to whom MM refers. And I can attest to his good intentions. He does not dislike any of the MBTI types, but he does enjoy sharing thoughts, ideas, theories and engaging in fun debates about any number of topics, including MBTI...and he's right, I usually watch (and occasionally chime in)