• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NOBODY can really hate an ENTP once they meet them in full charm mode :wubbie:

it's just after prolonged knowing of them that you can REALLY hate them...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, that full charm mode is just magical and I have yet to see anyone be able to resist it (least of all me).

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I've known many of my ENTP friends for years now and they do have their bad qualities. But that goes for any type and I find that they more than make up for it. And they are just too damn silly to take seriously enough to hate.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP

I describe all of my best friends as "They put up with my shit". :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So you admit to being from Cybertron now? :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I dont know, but entp hates studying. that's for sure

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I describe all of my best friends as "They put up with my shit". :D

:laugh: I often wonder if my friends are possibly masochists! They put up with a lot of bullshit on my part, but at least I TRY!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I refuse to engage in this arbitrary altracation with you due to the fact that I must tell my driver to get my limo serviced before heading to the lab where I have single handedly stumbled upon the cure for cancer, by accident, while looking for the soda that rolled under my seat. Its funny, I always do stuff like that. Brilliant ideas without even trying. Does this ever happen to you? No, of course it doesnt.

Will you marry me?

R

Riva

I don't get why people keep saying things like this. Maybe it's just particularly immature or unbalanced ENTP's who have this effect, but I'm always being told I'm very tactful and that I have a habit of really encouraging people and building them up. In my work it's always me that gets sent to deal with anything sensitive because I have a good grasp of an individual atmosphere or vibe and know how to tread carefully.

Also, regarding the high premium placed on empathy (apparently) by NF's and some of the more timid types, I think sympathy is greatly underrated... I don't FEEL other people's emotions myself, but I can quickly and easily grasp their situation and imagine how it would feel and care deeply about helping them and being a positive force in their lives.

I've guessed that this and the fact that I accept people and don't judge them, is the reason why 'misfits' and people with lots of issues often seem to magnetize to me.

I can see xNTJ's being the kind of person who can easily decimate a person's self-esteem without even realizing it, but... :huh:

+1000 bro. same here, i dont feel other people's pain, but i am the number one guy i know who can build anyone up. i dont go around saying " everythings gonna be alryt " but i cam like you said, can grasp their situation and come up with LONG TERM SOLUTIONS FOR ANYONE.

i am ENTP by the way. (pretended to be a ENTJ to see the reaction of other ENTPs when provoked)