• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You guys are so slow. *removes leaf with great speed* Look at it! Look at it!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I found it stuck in my windshield wipers. So it's kinda creased on one side and it has a bug stuck to it.
I'm imagining that you have gag glasses with little wipers on them. This fantasy pleases me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are deeply hated.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm imagining that you have gag glasses with little wipers on them. This fantasy pleases me.

:rofl1:

*makes Jack new best friend*

*waits for thread to be split and new one entitled 'aesthetic genital solutions' to appear*

ENTraPper

MBTI Type
ENTP
Eh, I actually can't quite fathom hating someone because of their type.

Maybe it is because I haven't gotten to the point that I can type people in real life and then put together all the people I hate and realize they are a certain type.

I enjoy all of the ENTP's posts on this board, for whatever thats worth.

Um, way off topic, but your profile pic is the same one as mine!! How random and funny. As far as ENTPs, well, I am one, so naturally I think we rock. Being a female ENTP has its challenges, though. Most people think I am waaaaay out there since I just don't care what anyone thinks about me.

Snail

MBTI Type
INFP
I only knew one ENTP in real life, and we didn't kill each other. He lived next door to me, and we even helped each other sometimes. He helped maintain the road, and I house-sat and watched his pets when he went on vacations. He liked me. I thought he was an arrogant, condescending, ignorant, closed-minded jerk who had no ability to plan ahead, no idea what he was talking about, and was oblivious to the feelings of others, but I didn't hate him. I just didn't respect him. We were okay with cooperating to make our lives easier, even if I wouldn't exactly consider it a friendship. I can't automatically assume that all ENTPs would be like him, so if you are asking me how I feel about the entire group, I am ambivalent. I'm ambivalent about the one I knew, too, because even though there were things about him that really bothered me, he was always dependable enough to at least try to help in an emergency.

sade

The two ENTP that I've know I've loved, and it seems to have been a mutual feeling. At least I hope so since the other one is my best friend. She's great, a bit lazy, blunt and so on, but really great.
The other one, a guy I used to work with and bar hop with was a bit of a jerk, but I enjoyed his company since I didn't need to hold back my enthusiasm or retorts to his babling. He once gave me a long pep talk about how he appreciated my company so I quess that was mutual too.

I don't have any reason's to hate ENTPs. Yet. ;)

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I only knew one ENTP in real life, and we didn't kill each other. He lived next door to me, and we even helped each other sometimes. He helped maintain the road, and I house-sat and watched his pets when he went on vacations. He liked me. I thought he was an arrogant, condescending, ignorant, closed-minded jerk who had no ability to plan ahead, no idea what he was talking about, and was oblivious to the feelings of others, but I didn't hate him. I just didn't respect him. We were okay with cooperating to make our lives easier, even if I wouldn't exactly consider it a friendship. I can't automatically assume that all ENTPs would be like him, so if you are asking me how I feel about the entire group, I am ambivalent. I'm ambivalent about the one I knew, too, because even though there were things about him that really bothered me, he was always dependable enough to at least try to help in an emergency.
I had a similar experience, except the entp I know is actually not close-minded and ignorant, but very condescending indeed.

Ildachenth

MBTI Type
INFJ
I can see xNTJ's being the kind of person who can easily decimate a person's self-esteem without even realizing it, but... :huh:

I had an ex that tore me to shreds (INTJ) while an old friend helped me understand what she was doing and how it could possibly make sense to her to treat me like she did. (Also an INTJ.) As far as ENTPs, I'm suppose to be compatible with them, but I don't know that I've ever truly met one.

Lalaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I think my father is an ENTP with a pretty developed J. He annoys me but I hate him for reasons other than his personality.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The worst destroying I ever took was at the hands of an ENTP. It took literally days for me to speak again. I was so staggered and gutted. Not everyone has this ability to hurt me, and he just seemed to know how. I still monitor him behind the scenes and won't ever stop being concerned for his welfare but I don't deal with him anymore. He's just too dangerous to me. I can't fight back, so I need to stay away.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
The worst destroying I ever took was at the hands of an ENTP. It took literally days for me to speak again. I was so staggered and gutted. Not everyone has this ability to hurt me, and he just seemed to know how. I still monitor him behind the scenes and won't ever stop being concerned for his welfare but I don't deal with him anymore. He's just too dangerous to me. I can't fight back, so I need to stay away.

You must go into more detail. o_o

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You must go into more detail. o_o

We were friends for a long long time. Very tight. I always seemed to know when he'd turn up on my porch.

He just turned into this venomous person I didn't recognize. I can't be more specific, but I had to stand up to him, and I was so grieved because I didn't want to hurt him, but he'd just seriously gone too far and needed to be confronted. Why it fell to me, I don't know, and I still resent it.

It was awful having to lock horns with someone I care so deeply for. He looked horrified and cowed by my anger (I wasn't shouting), and actually backed down from me. I was expecting a fight. He bows to no one. That just made it all the worse because I didn't want to see him submit. I realized in that moment how much power I had to hurt him and all I wanted was for him to stop the horrible behavior, become again the sweet broken-headed person I grew up with.

I was in tears for days. He never understood how much it hurt me to confront him. But he had to be stopped. There was no choice. I took a lot of damage from him in the process. The wreckage is still smoking.