• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol... mesmerizing hair swirls... almost as bad as me staring at a guy in my class because he walked all hip swivelly like John Wayne... I was about to tie a yellow ribbon around him and tell him to go for his gun.

MBTI Type
ENTP
lol... mesmerizing hair swirls... almost as bad as me staring at a guy in my class because he walked all hip swivelly like John Wayne... I was about to tie a yellow ribbon around him and tell him to go for his gun.

I see your John Wayne and raise you a Dr. Strangelove...appearance, mannerisms and voice. Except he was inexplicably obsessed with tractors and only 15. He was in my beginning printmaking class when I was in 11th grade. I also had a 17 year old Humphrey Bogart in my Spanish class.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see your John Wayne and raise you a Dr. Strangelove...appearance, mannerisms and voice. Except he was inexplicably obsessed with tractors and only 15. He was in my beginning printmaking class when I was in 11th grade.

Tractor obsession in one so young leads to madness. Though the Strangelove resemblence pretty much dooms him to that anyway. ha!

I also had a 17 year old Humphrey Bogart in my Spanish class.

lol! Did you confound him with "You know how to whistle, dontcha Steve? You just put your lips together and blow..."? :D

S

Sniffles

I must confess to little personal experience with them, but overall I'd say no, I dont hate ENTPs. In fact there does seem to be much that I like about them.

One of my favorite writers and heroes was classifed as ENTP here. So obviously that's a plus. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
S

Sniffles

Interesting :) My favorite ENTP writer was DH Lawrence.

This thread should interest you:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...what-type-does-english-writer-sound-like.html

My favorite quote concerning his character will always be this :D
"Before beginning a study of this great man, it is fitting to state that Hilaire Belloc was one of the most brilliant, hardheaded, jovial, unpredictable, outspoken, obnoxious, courteous, energetic, hilarious, foul-mooded, impatient, gentlemanly, riotous, kindly, dogmatic and eloquent Catholic intellectuals that this world has ever seen."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for the link :) He carried a round French head upon the thick neck of energy. Interesting visual!

lol @ the descriptor... Sounds suspiciously like a guy I dated. ;)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting to re-appreciate INTP's actually... after a long period of them mostly just pissing me off...

Now we hate to disappoint. How can we get back to pissing you off?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
could be. the thing is though, it could just as easily mean anything. just yesterday i realized i was gazing very intently at a male friend of mine:

me: [thinking--gazing] huh. just look at how his hair sticks out on that one side... now that i think of it, it's always sticking out right there... looks like his hair grows um, counter-clockwise, i'd say... i wonder if the direction of hair growth is in anyway correlated to brain dominance... i should look that up later and see if any studies have been done... oh, crap, i've been staring... now, he's feeling awkward... say something quick before he feels self-conscious or thinks you're creepy

me: [out loud] wow. that's some hair swirl you've got going there.

him: :shock:

Haha, yes, that situation's a very familiar one to me...

Mac, *you* can't. You're too cute. *ruffles hair*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bruce Campbell can just do me a favor and take the pants completely off.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bruce Campbell can just do me a favor and take the pants completely off.

Really? See I've always wondered about that. As far as aesthetic merit goes, the male anatomy seems to be plagued by design flaws in that area. I marvel at the female psyche that can find something admirable and exciting about staring at the last turkey in the shop...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really? See I've always wondered about that. As far as aesthetic merit goes, the male anatomy seems to be plagued by design flaws in that area. I marvel at the female psyche that can find something admirable and exciting about staring at the last turkey in the shop...

You're right. A dude's junk is ugly. I'm thinking a modesty leaf, a la "David".

LOL @ turkey...