• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
^ [MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] would agree with us too.

Chthonic

I don't hate them. I just never get along with them. Can't really describe what I dislike so much, it's just one of those things in which I know I will never get along with this person.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTP as romantic partner? No. No. And no. (But who am I to say? What the hell is the right type for INFP anyway.)
As friends? Yes and yes. They are offensively hilarious, adventurous, curious and open-minded. If they open the fridge and find my... shoes, they would probably believe I have a perfectly creative reason to leave them in there.
Every group hang-out needs an ENTP.

I wouldn't even notice your shoe if I'm being totally honest but I would be super happy you found my misplaced hammer (true story) sitting next to it when you finally needed the shoe.

I have always loved you INFPs but ENTP/INFP dynamics are a struggle to find common ground in terms of thinking style so I get the not wanting to date one of us thing. That Ne/Ne is hot as shit though, me being a sapiosexual and all.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh: This discussion is hilarious. Who really hates ENTPs?

you're an INFJ though... of course you can't hate them. INFP-ENTP interactions on the other hand can get a bit dicey

zii

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My sister whom I consider my best friend is ENTP. For the most part we get along really well. She is really intelligent, driven, and funny, and we have really good conversations. Can be argumentative sometimes which can exhaust me, though :p I find it hard to be emotionally open with ENTPs though (and often INTPs, too), and they don't seem to like being emotionally vulnerable so I think they are best suited as friends, but not lovers.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I actually like most ENTP's I meet. They are funny and interesting and all that.

anniroxanne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I find ENTP's to be quite fascinating, honestly. I love their intelligence and their capacity to adapt. They may seem superficial and insensitive, but they're actually capable of mantaining a profound, intellectual conversation. The melange between pragmatism and depth is to die for.

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I like my string bikini ala Rose McGowan, thanks! (E.g. - on Rose McGowan.)

Well, you know, I'm not the MBTI god, so I won't tell you you're wrong! :) In my estimation, Chandler Bing is a hallmark bent-out-of-shape INFJ. Neuroses, constant joking, commitment issues, obliviousness, etc. That's why he benefits so much from Joey's presence (ESxP). But then again, I'm probably going to be booed down here, so I'll back out before the mob arrives! :D

I would never date the guy. He gives me "homie/buddy" vibes. :shock:

If you like him, just like him! woot!

No way! Chandler is a classic ENTP. In no way is he a J??? Or an I?? And he clearly has a lot of Ne through his humour style. It is classic Ne humour.

liesl16

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have a best friend who is an ENTP and I really like him :). He is more of a ENxP though, so he has a good bit more feeling than the typical ENTP is perceived to have.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. While I don't generally agree with them on much, the conversation chemistry makes up for that so hard.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No (prounounced new.)

I agree with [MENTION=17945]Alaska[/MENTION] I have a hard time conversationally with them as well, but I certainly do learn a lot from them!

:laugh:

Spud

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
7w6
There are some that I've encountered (on the internet) that made me believe that most are not ENTP's. To me, it's like they noticed how people like ENTP's a lot, so they read up on the type description and try to embody everything it says. It's a bit frustrating to see some of them try too hard to be witty and funny, while maintaining that whole "misunderstood Joker" persona. Some use the descriptions of the ENTP's as an excuse of being a total asshole and disregard everyone's feelings.

I dunno, it just annoys me to see people use MBTI to create their whole personality. I know a lot of them aren't like that, but the ones I've saw on reddit...it's just a bit sad.

kjune95

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP here, and I love my ENTP friend! I admire his confidence and enthusiasm. Something about it makes my Ne go crazy, like "You are doing way too many cool things and I insist on being involved." He's a complete intellectual romantic, double majoring in Physics and Mathematics, pursuing an archeologic career outside of school, and all the while maintaining an enthusiasm for classical music and the arts. Oh... and he understands and respects people's sensitivities even if we don't sit down and talk about them! He's hilarious, quick witted, a champion of debate, and I just enjoy it all. I laugh at all his jokes and in return he spares me along his wit's destructive path. He's a great friend and I learn a lot being around him.

So there you go, an INFP's most sensitive evaluation of the type ;) No I don't hate them!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, but I don't hate anyone based on type.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope. I suspect my uncle whom I was fond of and loved spending time with hanging out and laughing together is an ENTP.
ENTP people in general are very intelligent, insightful, and can make me laugh till it hurts; in short, they make life very interesting.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Noo. I'm pretty sure one of my co-workers is an ENTP (one of these days I'll have her take the test to confirm) and we get along marvelously. She's frank, funny, intelligent, and we tend to have similar views on things. Awesome person! I need more of them in my life:D

Litsnob

I don't hate anyone I know and I am not aware of knowing any ENTPs. The descriptions of them that I've read don't sound very appealing to me in the sense that I think they would exhaust me.