• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

Mane

Permabanned
Your like underwear made out of sand paper, you make things quite uncomfortable.

Loved that comment :D

(Consider this a thread bump, if I am one of you monsters, this is a question I want answers too :hi: )

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
No.

I was raised to believe that hatred was what led Hitler to slaughter Jews, Gypsies and Blacks. Hatred is what leads extremists to murder anyone who has a different set of beliefs. I looked up hatred and read that it means an intense loathing, even to the point of wishing death on people. I read that it is usually based in fear and prejudice, that it is narrow-minded and short-sighted.

So, no I don't hate ENTPs...

or anyone else based on cognitive functions.

But I've got to tell you that this is the second time this week I've responded to a "hate a type" thread and I realized that I'm not too fond of them.

I like more pointed, focused questions such as "What are your specific disgruntled feelings toward ENTP tendencies? And why?"

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
The two Entps I know are absolutely delicious. But I can see why many people can't stand the immature/unbalanced ones

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I see ENTPs as God playing a joke, like he would give one type all the brains, determination, willpower, knowhow, charisma, charm, humor, wit, intellect and so on to do ANYTHING they wanted, to take over the entire world and then, he'd give them the attention span of a puppy and absolutely no motivation to do anything even remotely close to that.

ENPs and me have always done well, my girlfriend is an ENFP and as an ENFP/ENTP couple, well, we can get shit done. I'm always shockingly impress with her understand of and ability to navigate the world and people, equal to mine yet in an entirely different way, she sees and understand things I couldn't. Years ago, I would have rather killed her than dated her but with time, I appreciate what she has and don't feel threatened by it. As a couple, it comes with some issues and "what the hell just happened" moments but it's certainly a good match.

Hmmm, not sure the point of this post other than to say that ENPs as a rule are friendly, caring, have a better understand of the world and are less judgmental than any other type and overall are hard to not like. ENTPs being too abrasive, ENFPs being too flighty would be my issues, most Ns take longer to grow up than S types in my experience with the ENPs being highest up on that list.

á´…eparted

passages
If their of the type that bucks authority just because it exists and has a loud ego, then yep I do. Outside of that they are fine. I generally have a tough time meshing with them though because Ne can drive me crazy with it's disorganization. Doesn't mean I dislike them though, sometimes I like/need that.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no. but sometime's they're snarky assholes.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
ENTPs are awesome as friends.

As marriage or life partners? Just stay away!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I eat ENTPs.. :backout:

I'm kidding. :cowboy:

They are normal people..

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They are normal people..

Well that's debatable.
Just kidding... maybe. At least two of the three ENTPs I know (know=have been observing) are way better than normal ;)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see ENTPs as God playing a joke, like he would give one type all the brains, determination, willpower, knowhow, charisma, charm, humor, wit, intellect and so on to do ANYTHING they wanted, to take over the entire world and then, he'd give them the attention span of a puppy and absolutely no motivation to do anything even remotely close to that.

Wow, that was profound. Like.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP as romantic partner? No. No. And no. (But who am I to say? What the hell is the right type for INFP anyway.)
As friends? Yes and yes. They are offensively hilarious, adventurous, curious and open-minded. If they open the fridge and find my... shoes, they would probably believe I have a perfectly creative reason to leave them in there.
Every group hang-out needs an ENTP.