• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

persse

MBTI Type
?
I don't hate ENTPs. My best friend is an ENTP, and I don't know so many of them. But what is annoying about them is when they argue, they are logical and argumentative. God, it's hard to argue with a NT.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's when you throw a cricket on them.

O

Oberon

It's not sensible to hate ENTPs.

I happen to know that we're delicious.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
it's just incomprehensible to me how on earth I could have such a deep effect on anyone. I come from a background history of being ignored, ignored, ignored, no matter what I did, however extreme, sending me the dual message of: all of this is get away with-able and what's more, there's nothing you could ever do, so insignificant are you, that can affect others. Quite simply, nobody cares a damn what you have to say or what you think, so go ahead, you might as well say what you please.

I wonder though why it seems the ENTP is the one remonstrated for having this 'deep effect' rather than the other person thinking about whether they perhaps ought to question why on earth they're so affected? I mean, to be so affected would surely mean you hold that person in very high esteem... how would that have come about if they're such an asshole as you're claiming? Question 2: why do you love assholes?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
it's just incomprehensible to me how on earth I could have such a deep effect on anyone. I come from a background history of being ignored, ignored, ignored, no matter what I did, however extreme, sending me the dual message of: all of this is get away with-able and what's more, there's nothing you could ever do, so insignificant are you, that can affect others. Quite simply, nobody cares a damn what you have to say or what you think, so go ahead, you might as well say what you please.
I think we're all defenseless against a certain kind of person.

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
I think both INTPs and ENTPs are :smoke: HOT! I'm thinkin' Chandler from FRIENDS. Whichever one he is...aaahhh....he's the best!
IRL, too, I've found myself irresistably attracted to ENTPs. They just do something to me, showing their bright smile and pretty dimples while arguing their head off with me about something I don't care about at that moment!

Edit: :hug: for substitute. Some of us do care!! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're not the only one, Sub, who got the "ignore" button pushed on them constantly while paying huge penalties for small sins. It seems to me that anyone/thing ignoring you THAT hard is trying to keep you in your "place" i.e. below them.

I thought Chandler was INFJ.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why can't they all be California girls? *sigh*

I like my string bikini ala Rose McGowan, thanks! (E.g. - on Rose McGowan.)

Oh. Wasn't he supposed to be INTP or ENTP? Doesn't he seem like one?

Well, you know, I'm not the MBTI god, so I won't tell you you're wrong! :) In my estimation, Chandler Bing is a hallmark bent-out-of-shape INFJ. Neuroses, constant joking, commitment issues, obliviousness, etc. That's why he benefits so much from Joey's presence (ESxP). But then again, I'm probably going to be booed down here, so I'll back out before the mob arrives! :D

I would never date the guy. He gives me "homie/buddy" vibes. :shock:

If you like him, just like him! woot!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
One please!

BOOO hiss. Sitcom characters are basically a type washout, with all due respect. Lines are written by ten people and assigned the best way apparent.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Freaken feelers LOL

Puttin' the "freak" in Freaken', baby! :D

I can't touch a cricket, so I'll just put a little dry dirt on your shoe or something.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My only ENTP trouble happens when it's time for me to get to bed and this really only ends up an issue due to the fact that the person is male rather than female.

O

Oberon

That's when you throw a cricket on them.

Which we observe with a bemused expression, followed with "Oh, look at that! A Gryllus bimaculatus! Or... wait... could it be an Acheta domesticus? Hmmm..." and we promptly reach for the Peterson's Field Guide with one hand while cupping the little critter in the other.

PS: If you're tossing it, Pink, it's almost certainly a Gryllus bimaculatus. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which we observe with a bemused expression, followed with "Oh, look at that! A Gryllus bimaculatus! Or... wait... could it be an Acheta domesticus? Hmmm..." and we promptly reach for the Peterson's Field Guide with one hand while cupping the little critter in the other.

PS: If you're tossing it, Pink, it's almost certainly a Gryllus bimaculatus. :D

:doh: You stop that!

O

Oberon

:doh: You stop that!

Oh? Okay...

[tosses it back]

20050827102158cdd38c.jpg