User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    FiSi

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    What you shoulda said then was "they're not for assholes".
    Heh. I'll keep that in mind.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Ohhh. I thought you meant like a typically shy and retiring, yet actually fairly secure and well-adjusted INFP.

What you shoulda said then was "they're not for assholes". But then, who is?
    and, besides the fact that we genuinely don't care about another's opinion of us unless they've earned it, it's in our best interest, or we first cared about them as a person, that's the other reason why we live just fine with being hated.

the ones who don't like us are assholes.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    No, I love 'em, you, however, not so much.

CatainChick FTW
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    no, leysing is right. if you read "sensitive people" as people who get offended easily and/or take themselves way too seriously, then he/she was very right.

i was told by some stranger who IMed me that after reading my posts, he felt i needed to know that i'm "not ladylike", and he said it in such a way (he made the context clear) that he genuinely felt like i was supposed to fall apart when i heard his opinion. when i responded honestly with, "and i'm supposed to just automatically care what some stranger thinks of me, why?", he took it upon himself to attempt to self-righteously harass the hell out of me, until i had to block him... while laughing.

people like that, perfect strangers and even sometimes, good friends with a high opinion of themselves, can't stand us, and the biggest reason is because we (well, me definitely) honestly couldn't care less about what they think about us and don't have a problem saying it.
    Not very ladylike!

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Not very ladylike!
    yeah, really. like that asshole was telling me something i didn't already know. :rolli:
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP

I hate ENTPs with a passion. Ignorant, uncaring assholes that think they have a handle over everything.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."--George Carlin

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i love ENTPs, especially girls (only know two though, and one i'm avoiding like the plague since she's my ex and she'll manipulate the hell out of me)

out of all the people i regularly hang out with (more than one time a week), i'd say five of them are ENTP.

MBTI
    EXXP

Eh, I actually can't quite fathom hating someone because of their type.

Maybe it is because I haven't gotten to the point that I can type people in real life and then put together all the people I hate and realize they are a certain type.

I enjoy all of the ENTP's posts on this board, for whatever thats worth.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    LoL.

After having had a relationship with one for 2 years? At first, I really did, but now I realize it was just who he was as a person.

In general, ENTPs are pretty comedic/extremely intelligent. They always have something funny/witty to say.

It was a pretty keep-me-on-my-toes INTENSE relationship- usually, lots of debates.. felt like a sadomasochistic romance.
    I pinned mine under a bulldozer and put my cold hands up his shirt. Oh the shouting, wiggling around and profanities.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    no, leysing is right. if you read "sensitive people" as people who get offended easily and/or take themselves way too seriously, then he/she was very right.

i was told by some stranger who IMed me that after reading my posts, he felt i needed to know that i'm "not ladylike", and he said it in such a way (he made the context clear) that he genuinely felt like i was supposed to fall apart when i heard his opinion. when i responded honestly with, "and i'm supposed to just automatically care what some stranger thinks of me, why?", he took it upon himself to attempt to self-righteously harass the hell out of me, until i had to block him... while laughing.

people like that, perfect strangers and even sometimes, good friends with a high opinion of themselves, can't stand us, and the biggest reason is because we (well, me definitely) honestly couldn't care less about what they think about us and don't have a problem saying it.
    Well I think you are really lady like

But many people take our (ENxP's) over the top propensity to say whatever is on our minds at the moment, as very immature or annoying. Instead of not giving a shit (which is most of the time in my case) I just quickly pick up on that I don't need to be around this person until they get that stick surgically removed from his/her ass. I think as we mature we do start to understand that we are not for everyone, and with that I really have learned to tone it down or amp it up by reading my crowd. I am sure that you ENTP's are even better at that when your Fe is more balanced also.

Anyway, as your tertiary functional cousin... I feel you.