• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you hate ENTPs

twenty one pilots

MBTI Type
infj
nope. I'm infj and I love entps in general. with most people I feel as though they never let me speak or it is awkward talking with them but with entps I am able to have conversations easily. I dont know about other NTs though because I haven't known any that I know of

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
As a matter a fact Hitler made a mistake. ENTPs should be put on a concentration camp not the Jews. (Unless there were ENTP Jews but I have an inclination to think that there are disproportionate number of NTs among the Jews. God dammit it seems to me that Hitler had accurate NF hunches.)

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a fan of entps generally. I feel like our thought process complement one another.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually really love ENTPs. They have great potential as friends, with our common functions we can potentially connect. They are very funny and I like their way of seeing the world through their ne. They make great points and I see things through a new light talking to them.

With the different functional order, it can cause some minor clashes. Their fe is third in their stack so a few ENTPs can come across as insensitive at times in my eyes. Some of them are more straightforward than I would be but they are some of the less socially extroverted Es and I have a high introversion preference so we can relate on this level. I admit, I find extreme straightforwardness intimidating. Then again, I can be too.

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Nah, not even.

I like ENTPS sumtin' fierce. They are Ne doms, but have dat tertiary Fe, which makes 'em fairly easy to manipulate...

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hate is a very strong word but I have a tendency to find them mildly annoying. Especially during debates, they tend to activate my bullshit radar a lot, which is not good.