MBTI
    type

*adblock*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Flower View Post
    I'm not sure if i like ENTPs. The only one I met made it his one mission to insult and try to provoke me every time I was around.
    This is the reason why I try to avoid most EPs, not just ENTPs. In most cases, I'm sure that particular person doesn't mean anything personal. I may just be one of those people with a stick in his behind.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    do you hate ENTPs
    can't stand them

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    can't stand them
    Screw You!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I wonder though why it seems the ENTP is the one remonstrated for having this 'deep effect' rather than the other person thinking about whether they perhaps ought to question why on earth they're so affected? I mean, to be so affected would surely mean you hold that person in very high esteem... how would that have come about if they're such an asshole as you're claiming? Question 2: why do you love assholes?
    Honestly, I have always felt that ENTP act a bit pretentiously.

For example, I remember a- (suspected) ENTP asked a question during a lecture class. The way he stated it was very aggressive, as if he wasn't just asking for curiosity's sake, he was arguing with the teacher, not purely to discover the truth, but to trip her up in the process and prove his own of his cleverness.

Listening to this guy was like hearing nails on a chalk board or glass shattering because his mannerism were so pushy and abrasive to the atmosphere. This sort of behavior isn't inherently bad, but in this situation he wasn't really adding anything to the lecture. He just made himself look like a complacent jerk, in my opinion.

Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    ]Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    Yup, and it is wise of you to realize this.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

We can be attention whores. Acknowledged.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

ThatGirl

Honestly, I have always felt that ENTP act a bit pretentiously.

For example, I remember a- (suspected) ENTP asked a question during a lecture class. The way he stated it was very aggressive, as if he wasn't just asking for curiosity's sake, he was arguing with the teacher, not purely to discover the truth, but to trip her up in the process and prove his own of his cleverness.

Listening to this guy was like hearing nails on a chalk board or glass shattering because his mannerism were so pushy and abrasive to the atmosphere. This sort of behavior isn't inherently bad, but in this situation he wasn't really adding anything to the lecture. He just made himself look like a complacent jerk, in my opinion.

I refuse to engage in this arbitrary altracation with you due to the fact that I must tell my driver to get my limo serviced before heading to the lab where I have single handedly stumbled upon the cure for cancer, by accident, while looking for the soda that rolled under my seat. Its funny, I always do stuff like that. Brilliant ideas without even trying. Does this ever happen to you? No, of course it doesnt.

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

This is the reason why I try to avoid most EPs, not just ENTPs. In most cases, I'm sure that particular person doesn't mean anything personal. I may just be one of those people with a stick in his behind.
    This is going to be fun, ok, come sit on my lap, got a nice little story to tell you:

First, the sensible (wo)man shall notice the guy found a 3 months old thread.
    Evidently, the sensible (wo)man shall not immediatly point fingers and laugh at the poor kid, this would be WRONG.

Let's Rebuild the process:
    T.Time +0second: "ofugur" sees Thread about how NF all want to be ENTPs
    T.Time +1minute: Frantically hits the search button in a supposedly logical burst of mushy feelings
    [God only knows how long he looked for it]: Finds some long dead post, try to post something that seems NOT to be driven by pure frustration.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Sometimes I think they are 7 years old inside.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast