User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 243

Thread: do you hate ENTPs

  1. #161
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    *adblock*

  2. #162
    Senior Member Array surgery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Flower View Post
    I'm not sure if i like ENTPs. The only one I met made it his one mission to insult and try to provoke me every time I was around.
    This is the reason why I try to avoid most EPs, not just ENTPs. In most cases, I'm sure that particular person doesn't mean anything personal. I may just be one of those people with a stick in his behind.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

  3. #163
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    do you hate ENTPs
    can't stand them

  4. #164
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    can't stand them
    Screw You!

  5. #165
    Senior Member Array surgery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I wonder though why it seems the ENTP is the one remonstrated for having this 'deep effect' rather than the other person thinking about whether they perhaps ought to question why on earth they're so affected? I mean, to be so affected would surely mean you hold that person in very high esteem... how would that have come about if they're such an asshole as you're claiming? Question 2: why do you love assholes?
    Honestly, I have always felt that ENTP act a bit pretentiously.

    For example, I remember a- (suspected) ENTP asked a question during a lecture class. The way he stated it was very aggressive, as if he wasn't just asking for curiosity's sake, he was arguing with the teacher, not purely to discover the truth, but to trip her up in the process and prove his own of his cleverness.

    Listening to this guy was like hearing nails on a chalk board or glass shattering because his mannerism were so pushy and abrasive to the atmosphere. This sort of behavior isn't inherently bad, but in this situation he wasn't really adding anything to the lecture. He just made himself look like a complacent jerk, in my opinion.

    Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

    Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

  6. #166
    `~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    ]Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.


    Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    Yup, and it is wise of you to realize this.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #167
    Once Was Array Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

    Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    We can be attention whores. Acknowledged.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #168
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    Honestly, I have always felt that ENTP act a bit pretentiously.

    For example, I remember a- (suspected) ENTP asked a question during a lecture class. The way he stated it was very aggressive, as if he wasn't just asking for curiosity's sake, he was arguing with the teacher, not purely to discover the truth, but to trip her up in the process and prove his own of his cleverness.

    Listening to this guy was like hearing nails on a chalk board or glass shattering because his mannerism were so pushy and abrasive to the atmosphere. This sort of behavior isn't inherently bad, but in this situation he wasn't really adding anything to the lecture. He just made himself look like a complacent jerk, in my opinion.

    Anyway, when I sometimes watch ENTP (as well as ENFP & ESTP) behavior, I feel like they are putting on a show. Beneath what they say I hear, "Look at me! Aren't I brilliant?!" sometimes more loudly than what they actually said.

    Of course, this is probably a problem on my part, not so much the ENTP in question. I guess instead of just blowing it off, I've let it get under my skin and effect my ego or something.
    I refuse to engage in this arbitrary altracation with you due to the fact that I must tell my driver to get my limo serviced before heading to the lab where I have single handedly stumbled upon the cure for cancer, by accident, while looking for the soda that rolled under my seat. Its funny, I always do stuff like that. Brilliant ideas without even trying. Does this ever happen to you? No, of course it doesnt.

  9. #169
    The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ofugur View Post
    This is the reason why I try to avoid most EPs, not just ENTPs. In most cases, I'm sure that particular person doesn't mean anything personal. I may just be one of those people with a stick in his behind.
    This is going to be fun, ok, come sit on my lap, got a nice little story to tell you:

    First, the sensible (wo)man shall notice the guy found a 3 months old thread.
    Evidently, the sensible (wo)man shall not immediatly point fingers and laugh at the poor kid, this would be WRONG.

    Let's Rebuild the process:
    T.Time +0second: "ofugur" sees Thread about how NF all want to be ENTPs
    T.Time +1minute: Frantically hits the search button in a supposedly logical burst of mushy feelings
    [God only knows how long he looked for it]: Finds some long dead post, try to post something that seems NOT to be driven by pure frustration.

  10. #170
    Senior Member Array Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Sometimes I think they are 7 years old inside.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what do you hate?
    By miss fortune in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2887
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 08:51 AM
  2. [MBTItm] What do you Love and What do you Hate About NTs?
    By Tigerlily in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:11 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Do you hate when people see you as hippie?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:02 PM
  4. [INTJ] Do you HATE Guessing Games?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 12:02 AM
  5. [NT] "Why do you hate me?"
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •