• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most likely type to experiment with drugs

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what about being addicted to caffeine/energy drinks and pharmaceuticals so called "nootropics" (they mess with brain chemicals in a way that is said to make you smarter/remember more/or focus better). I am obsessed with having more brain energy/physical energy... thank god I have never and will never try amphetamines or coke (i can only assume i would probably love it). (although ive never used steriods, I would bet that any type correlation between the drugs i mentioned and steriods would hold true).

any MBTI type correlation between the use/abuse of drugs that assist in practical ways?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ESxP, no doubt.. with ENxP's not far behind.

I'm not sure if peer pressure or just curiosity is what causes them to try drugs more often.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
To be serious here.

Ne dominant types would be more likely than others to experiment to indulge their curiosity. Novelty is their favorit thing on earthy by far. Luckily, they are also the type that is least likely to be stuck on it forever and ever because the stupid sons of a bitch couldn't finish anything eve if their effing lives depended on it.

Hell I picked up smoking for a year and quit just like that because I got bored with it.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
what about being addicted to caffeine/energy drinks and pharmaceuticals so called "nootropics" (they mess with brain chemicals in a way that is said to make you smarter/remember more/or focus better). I am obsessed with having more brain energy/physical energy... thank god I have never and will never try amphetamines or coke (i can only assume i would probably love it). (although ive never used steriods, I would bet that any type correlation between the drugs i mentioned and steriods would hold true).

any MBTI type correlation between the use/abuse of drugs that assist in practical ways?

You would more than likely stay away from speedy drugs because the inevitable crash would make you hate yourself soo much that you would never do it again after 5 or 6 of them.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be serious here.

Ne dominant types would be more likely than others to experiment to indulge their curiosity. Novelty is their favorit thing on earthy by far. Luckily, they are also the type that is least likely to be stuck on it forever and ever because the stupid sons of a bitch couldn't finish anything eve if their effing lives depended on it.

Hell I picked up smoking for a year and quit just like that because I got bored with it.

ive been addicted to caffeine and energy drinks for nearly 2.5 years .... and yes i have tried to quit. i however could be ddicted to weed or alcohol for the very reasons you sited for why i wouldn't like speed related drugs. For some reason, caffeine and other mental energy enhancers just do it for me, it is literally like an addiction to a power trip. I just get off to having more energy to do more things....with less sleep.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
If you think caffeine is addicting I suggest you stay as far away from opiates as possible.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Never been addicted to coffee, drink it in random periods. Really not the type to get addicted to substances for some reason...I've never gotten addicted to anything except my computer and my i-pod o_O, honestly subtances just...don't get to me I guess. It's funny because I really "feel" them strongly when I do drink coffee and whatnot but I work like nothing happened when the effects wear off and I don't even feel an urge to do it again.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm curious, but I think if, ever, perhaps in the future that I were to ever, perhaps try a drug, it would maybe, perhaps, be marijuana..hypothetically of course..but I don't know if I'd need any other drugs besides that..or at all..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm curious, but I think if, ever, perhaps in the future that I were to ever, perhaps try a drug, it would maybe, perhaps, be marijuana..hypothetically of course..but I don't know if I'd need any other drugs besides that..or at all..
Don't do it! It's the gateway drug! All downhill from there.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you think caffeine is addicting I suggest you stay as far away from opiates as possible.

well actually i DID have to take opiates for pain a few years ago...i never abused them in dosage per say, but i ended up taking them a lot longer than i should have...

luckily i can say that ive never done anything beyond weed in a purely recreational sense

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
any type, it just depends on their upbringing (nurture). im Ne dominant and i would NEVER touch a drug. i know many Se dominant types that would never touch drugs either and i know Si dominant types that are into a whole lot of crap.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
any type, it just depends on their upbringing (nurture). im Ne dominant and i would NEVER touch a drug. i know many Se dominant types that would never touch drugs either and i know Si dominant types that are into a whole lot of crap.

Shit man... you don't know what your missin out on!

J/K

On a funnier note, I got friends, neighbors and relatives banking on me getting my DEA number the second I graduate thinking I am going to be writing them free scripts for C2 drugs.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I tried snorting coke once, the crushed ice kept getting stuck in my nose and all that damn carbonation kept burning my nostrils. Keep that damn brown liquid away from me . . .

Oh and why is this in an NF specific forum? Forgive a Newb!

Last edited:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Don't do it! It's the gateway drug! All downhill from there.

Not trying to tell people to try it out or anything but I've smoken marijuana and I never did anything heavier nor would I ever do.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Don't do it I'm a hardcore coke addict and it was all because I had to take that one puff of marijuana.

Unique

I'm sped up enough without stimulants. I usually go for just alcohol and if possible without the caffine.