User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

what about being addicted to caffeine/energy drinks and pharmaceuticals so called "nootropics" (they mess with brain chemicals in a way that is said to make you smarter/remember more/or focus better). I am obsessed with having more brain energy/physical energy... thank god I have never and will never try amphetamines or coke (i can only assume i would probably love it). (although ive never used steriods, I would bet that any type correlation between the drugs i mentioned and steriods would hold true).

any MBTI type correlation between the use/abuse of drugs that assist in practical ways?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

ESxP, no doubt.. with ENxP's not far behind.

I'm not sure if peer pressure or just curiosity is what causes them to try drugs more often.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

ENTP. no doubt.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    ENTP. no doubt.
    Assuming someone is stupid enough to give drugs to an ENTP in the first place...

MBTI
    ENFP

To be serious here.

Ne dominant types would be more likely than others to experiment to indulge their curiosity. Novelty is their favorit thing on earthy by far. Luckily, they are also the type that is least likely to be stuck on it forever and ever because the stupid sons of a bitch couldn't finish anything eve if their effing lives depended on it.

Hell I picked up smoking for a year and quit just like that because I got bored with it.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    what about being addicted to caffeine/energy drinks and pharmaceuticals so called "nootropics" (they mess with brain chemicals in a way that is said to make you smarter/remember more/or focus better). I am obsessed with having more brain energy/physical energy... thank god I have never and will never try amphetamines or coke (i can only assume i would probably love it). (although ive never used steriods, I would bet that any type correlation between the drugs i mentioned and steriods would hold true).

any MBTI type correlation between the use/abuse of drugs that assist in practical ways?

You would more than likely stay away from speedy drugs because the inevitable crash would make you hate yourself soo much that you would never do it again after 5 or 6 of them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    To be serious here.

Ne dominant types would be more likely than others to experiment to indulge their curiosity. Novelty is their favorit thing on earthy by far. Luckily, they are also the type that is least likely to be stuck on it forever and ever because the stupid sons of a bitch couldn't finish anything eve if their effing lives depended on it.

Hell I picked up smoking for a year and quit just like that because I got bored with it.
    ive been addicted to caffeine and energy drinks for nearly 2.5 years .... and yes i have tried to quit. i however could be ddicted to weed or alcohol for the very reasons you sited for why i wouldn't like speed related drugs. For some reason, caffeine and other mental energy enhancers just do it for me, it is literally like an addiction to a power trip. I just get off to having more energy to do more things....with less sleep.

MBTI
    ENFP

If you think caffeine is addicting I suggest you stay as far away from opiates as possible.

MBTI
    INFP

Never been addicted to coffee, drink it in random periods. Really not the type to get addicted to substances for some reason...I've never gotten addicted to anything except my computer and my i-pod o.O, honestly subtances just...don't get to me I guess. It's funny because I really "feel" them strongly when I do drink coffee and whatnot but I work like nothing happened when the effects wear off and I don't even feel an urge to do it again.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm curious, but I think if, ever, perhaps in the future that I were to ever, perhaps try a drug, it would maybe, perhaps, be marijuana..hypothetically of course..but I don't know if I'd need any other drugs besides that..or at all..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?