User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default organized F intellegence

I've thought about the idea how F things are supposed to be so organized and worthwhile. I've mistaken myself for an F for a few years, tho not anymore.. I'm not quite on the mood for it anymore. One thing I've seriously wondered is some supposed F "organized thinking" combined with a form of "intelligence".

For what it has seemed to me, it's just a ranking of who you like most.

You like the ideas of the party X the most, so they win over the party Y, including their logic, their facts and their ideas.

Throw in some random quotes about everyone being entitled to their opinions, and the opposing ideas Y not appealing to your mood Z. You may add some irrelevant logical quotes as you wish, too.

So there you have it. F organized intelligence demystified.

Yes. It's simply a ranking of favorites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INXX

Sadly, many voters seem to do just that...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I've thought about the idea how F things are supposed to be so organized and worthwhile. I've mistaken myself for an F for a few years, tho not anymore.. I'm not quite on the mood for it anymore. One thing I've seriously wondered is some supposed F "organized thinking" combined with a form of "intelligence".

You like the ideas of the party X the most, so they win over the party Y, including their logic, their facts and their ideas.

Throw in some random quotes about everyone being entitled to their opinions, and the opposing ideas Y not appealing to your mood Z. You may add some irrelevant logical quotes as you wish, too.

i could be totally misreading as to what you're talking about.

but i almost get the sense that F's can't ever have their own ideas, views and evidences according to you??? if im reading you're post wrong, then please explain...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Haha, oh wow.

You get points for effort.

MBTI
    ENFP

Anyone speak incoherent English here, that would care to translate?

Just to comment, over the last year, I have become increasingly cold and unempathetic to anyone and everyone. I don't know if this is just me getting bored with my current situtation or a real switch of archetype happening.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Anyone speak incoherent English here, that would care to translate?

Just to comment, over the last year, I have become increasingly cold and unempathetic to anyone and everyone. I don't know if this is just me getting bored with my current situtation or a real switch of archetype happening.
    its your juggernaught mode! (tertiary Te + oppositional Ni ....when im stressed it comes out as Te + Si.... not as good)

mine likes to come out when Fi gives it the go ahead signal...he can smash through walls and take over the world!!! (if Fi said it was ok )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

explain this please
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFP

Actually I've never heard anything about Fs doing things in organized fashion but maybe I just haven't stuck around to hear it yet...
    How would "T intelligence" "vote" then? I think they(Fs..I guess) would choose based on their personal values which can sometimes change...they're quite different from mood swings.
    Yes people are entitled to their own opinions, however everyone who strongly believes in their opinion will theirs as the "right one" and if their opinion is in conflict with other people's they'll defend it it's perfectly normal. That's not even an F thing, everybody does that.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

T doesn't necessarily mean organized and neither does J
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

dude wtf?

you're not even talking about F and T.