User Tag List

123 Last

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Why Fs are smarter than Ts

I have a theory (it's not mine...I just found it somewhere I can't remember)that seems to annoy my NT friends (mainly INTJs)...and here it is: the reason humans have big brains is because of the F function....think about it, it's the social complexities that causes our most evolved bran functions to evolve...I'm just saying, social dynamics are not "irrational"...they are so compex and quickly changing and the quantities so rich and varied, the qualities so universal and regional at the same time...well you need a big brain for that don't you?...

by the way, I'm in total awe of what INTJs can do...but I like messing with them too...so let's just go crazy with this until one of the NT sees us...then it will be on...

MBTI
    INTj

If you were smarter than me, you wouldn't live in Long Beach.

/thread
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Wow, brilliant. Anyone have a pin, I think something needs a little deflating... :rolli:
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    If you were smarter than me, you wouldn't live in Long Beach.

/thread

ouch...brutal, man...but it's good to know that you do actually have feelings...rage is a feeling...didn't it feel good?...come on...just a little?...you know it did...now go home and think to yourself "self, maybe we should try exercising our feelings more"...i'm telling you, you will want to thank me...which is cool because I when I get further in my masterplan (Intuitive Utopia) then I think there will be some math involved I'm sure...aaaaand...well, I suck at math...so I was really hoping to make some INTP friends...this wasn't a good start was it?...sorry...I'll be better...okay, I really am sorry because I just lied to you...I'm not going to be better...well maybe a little...no, that was a lie too...damn it!

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Did this belief influence your choice of girlfriend?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    ouch...brutal, man...but it's good to know that you do actually have feelings...rage is a feeling...didn't it feel good?...come on...just a little?...you know it did...now go home and think to yourself "self, maybe we should try exercising our feelings more"...i'm telling you, you will want to thank me...which is cool because I when I get further in my masterplan (Intuitive Utopia) then I think there will be some math involved I'm sure...aaaaand...well, I suck at math...so I was really hoping to make some INTP friends...this wasn't a good start was it?...sorry...I'll be better...okay, I really am sorry because I just lied to you...I'm not going to be better...well maybe a little...no, that was a lie too...damn it!
    How old are you?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Wow, brilliant. Anyone have a pin, I think something needs a little deflating... :rolli:
    your mere presence has done so...I am chagrined...I am...deflated

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The worst thing is that there is a slight chance he might be correct after all...
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INtP

Thems fightin' words.

(..I do see your point though)

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Did this belief influence your choice of girlfriend?

no, I had the girlfriend a long time before I had the theory...oh, I don't actually believe this theory...it stuck in my head when I heard it...naturally I mentioned it to my INTJ friends...it got a good reaction...well not good, but very enlightening