User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    eh, it's just a theory. don't think the guy is meant to offend. we can go through this kind of stuff like adults. maybe this will put an end to the T > F threads.
    I don't think I want to attend that meeting, my head might explode out of sheer complexity.

...Did I just lose my INTJ card?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

Judging intelligence and a level of being "smarter" is fool hardy. In the world, no matter who it is, you will find everyone is smarter then you in something. Believing otherwise is arrogance.

It just depends I guess what you value on being part of your measurement scale of being "smarter".

Edit: After reading more of this thread...we have gone thermonuclear lol "WTF is this shit" is classic.

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I don't think I want to attend that meeting, my head might explode out of sheer complexity.

...Did I just lose my INTJ card?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Gosh, it stinks of troll in here!

MBTI
    ENFP

Intellect and type are completely unrelated.

MBTI
    INFP

To measure intelligance is absurd.

What TYPE of intelligance, to start with??

For example... logically, I run circles around my counterparts. I'm (forgive the superego) a hellava lot more intelligent than most people my age. And there's a few "adults" that I leave in the dust.

But my introversion holds me back. I can write down what I want to say. When I put the pen to the paper, I exactly what my ideas and thoughts are. But a DEBATE? A conversation? Lord no! A person with a lower IQ could probably quick my ass in 2.5 seconds.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by locke View Post
    That's from a thesis written by a friend of mine. He's an INTJ, by the way, so you can't claim the theory upsets all of them.
    If that's the case, he must have copypasted from Malcom Gladwell's "The Tipping Point".
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    I have a theory (it's not mine...I just found it somewhere I can't remember)that seems to annoy my NT friends (mainly INTJs)...and here it is: the reason humans have big brains is because of the F function....think about it, it's the social complexities that causes our most evolved bran functions to evolve...I'm just saying, social dynamics are not "irrational"...they are so compex and quickly changing and the quantities so rich and varied, the qualities so universal and regional at the same time...well you need a big brain for that don't you?...

by the way, I'm in total awe of what INTJs can do...but I like messing with them too...so let's just go crazy with this until one of the NT sees us...then it will be on...

Lol! I like it.

I am not sure about intelligance I guess that would depend on how it is measured but it certainly makes Fs more human by comparrison.

I like my inner cavewoman though too!

MBTI
    istp

because Ts tend to adhere to rationality, even if that means becoming unhappy in the process?

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    because Ts tend to adhere to rationality, even if that means becoming unhappy in the process?
    Unfortunately this defines me too well.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein