User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 84

  1. #51
    Member CharmedFantasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    IxFJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    i want a cat I think I'll get one some day and name her charmy lol
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

  2. #52
    Junior Member CelestialTravels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I love both dogs and cats, but I have to say that dogs occupy a special place in my heart. I know people sometimes think that the whole "unconditional love trait" that dogs have makes them somehow weaker or not as intelligent as cats, but to me that just makes them really endearing and brings out my protective instinct.

  3. #53
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    You know what.

    Cat Love = INTJ Love?

    Just sayin'.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  4. #54
    Senior Member Leysing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    You know what.

    Cat Love = INTJ Love?

    Just sayin'.
    I like healthy INTJs. I like them a lot.

  5. #55
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    I think I'd probably like cats a lot if it weren't for the fact that I'm so very very allergic to them. I'm somewhat less allergic to dogs so I tend to prefer them. Plus, a well-trained dog would be a boon in a post-apocalyptic scenario, whereas a cat would probably somehow get you killed. You have to consider these things.

    Actually, I think I'd prefer dogs to cats anyway. Cats can't love.

  6. #56
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Actually, I think I'd prefer dogs to cats anyway. Cats can't love.
    They can love as much as dogs can. They aren't going to be much good at higher math, but they can love.

  7. #57
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leysing View Post
    I like healthy INTJs. I like them a lot.
    Why so small?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  8. #58
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I think I'd probably like cats a lot if it weren't for the fact that I'm so very very allergic to them. I'm somewhat less allergic to dogs so I tend to prefer them. Plus, a well-trained dog would be a boon in a post-apocalyptic scenario, whereas a cat would probably somehow get you killed. You have to consider these things.

    Actually, I think I'd prefer dogs to cats anyway. Cats can't love.
    Hmm if zombies attacked I guess I might prefer to have a dog.

    But yeah, you're wrong by the way. My cat loves me.

    Besides!, if your so allergic to cats, I think I can assume you've never had one. So how can you make the declaration that cat's can't love.

    Or you could just be kidding somewhat with a serious undertone, to which my question still stands (just not as logical as presented above).

    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  9. #59
    Senior Member JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Hmm if zombies attacked I guess I might prefer to have a dog.

    But yeah, you're wrong by the way. My cat loves me.

    Besides!, if your so allergic to cats, I think I can assume you've never had one. So how can you make the declaration that cat's can't love.

    Or you could just be kidding somewhat with a serious undertone, to which my question still stands (just not as logical as presented above).

    I had one growing up, which lead me to believe I was a sickly child and identify closely with Robert Louis Stevenson.

    And I stand by my assertion. Cats can be affectionate, or something that looks similar. But they never mourn.

  10. #60
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I had one growing up, which lead me to believe I was a sickly child and identify closely with Robert Louis Stevenson.

    And I stand by my assertion. Cats can be affectionate, or something that looks similar. But they never mourn.
    Do animals ever mourn?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] INFPs and ENFPs: how do you like this video about differences of these two types?
    By MyCupOfTea in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. [INFJ] INJFs, Do you like cats?
    By Tellenbach in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2014, 09:19 PM
  3. Do You Like Cats or Dogs?
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:46 AM
  4. [INFP] INFPs, Do You Feel Workaday Norms Interfere with Flow?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:29 AM
  5. [INFP] INFPs - Do you keep your environment clutter free?
    By INTJMom in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO