• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Super Powers

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
My mind has been wondering on a topic for a while...my mind does that (INFJ thing)...my mind has recently returned and asked me to tell you (don't ask who I am...okay, if you must know...I'm a mid level persona...we all look like me though...anyway)...well, it's asked me to get your feedback...sooooo

...please give four powers manifest (think supernatural) for each of the eight functions (Ni, Ne, Si, Se, Ti, Te, Fi, Fe)...juuuuuust curious....mmm hmmmm

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are all going to be boringly cerebral.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I nominate Ti+Ne for the ability to instantly hack into any kind of digital electronic system wirelessly without much effort, ala Micah's abilities from the TV show Heroes.

(An INFP friend of mine swears I somehow telepathically talk to computers when I'm playing with/fixing them...)

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ni - Precognition
Ne - Create Illusion
Te - Super Strength (because it's the easiest power to measure)
Ti - Detect Weakness
Se - Super Agility
Si - Photographic Memory
Fe - Empathy/Charm
Fi - Berserker Rage

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
I nominate Ti+Ne for the ability to instantly hack into any kind of digital electronic system wirelessly without much effort, ala Micah's abilities from the TV show Heroes.

(An INFP friend of mine swears I somehow telepathically talk to computers when I'm playing with/fixing them...)

maybe we should go be powers of the types rather than the functions? the letter combos make for different recipes?...okay, let's put INTPs down for computer telepathy...any other powers?...

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ni - Precognition
Ne - Create Illusion
Te - Super Strength (because it's the easiest power to measure)
Ti - Detect Weakness
Se - Super Agility
Si - Photographic Memory
Fe - Empathy/Charm
Fi - Berserker Rage

that's funny on your Fe and Fi...I have Fe (INFJ) and my girlfriend has Fi (INFP)...I would say I have more rage/charm...she has the "song of sadness" and "eyes of humanity"...looks at you with those eyes...makes you want to be a better person and shiet...

ygolo

My termites win
Se-Super sense-extreme sensitivity in all senses (like the Sentinel).
Si - touch-to-memory--being able to recall what happened to or happened in any object/person they touch or any place they visit
Ne - mentat/super-inference--a mental calculator who can use that ability on real life events (like in Dune).
Ni - precognition/prophecy--being able to tell what will happen well into the future
Fe - mind-control - the ability to make people feel very compelled to do the Fe-users bidding (like the Bene Gesserit from Dune).
Fi - empath - the ability to tell what other people are feeling (like Councilor Troy from star trek)
Te - telekinesis - the ability to move things with the mind
Ti - direct communication with hi-tech objects (like the kid on Heroes)

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Se-Super sense-extreme sensitivity in all senses (like the Sentinel).
Si - touch-to-memory--being able to recall what happened to or happened in any object/person they touch or any place they visit
Ne - mentat/super-inference--a mental calculator who can use that ability on real life events (like in Dune).
Ni - precognition/prophecy--being able to tell what will happen well into the future
Fe - mind-control - the ability to make people feel very compelled to do the Fe-users bidding (like the Bene Gesserit from Dune).
Fi - empath - the ability to tell what other people are feeling (like Councilor Troy from star trek)
Te - telekinesis - the ability to move things with the mind
Ti - direct communication with hi-tech objects (like the kid on Heroes)

thats another on the computer telepathy thing...is that a Ti thing or an INTP thing do you think? ...just curious...and thanks for your reply...good stuff