• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs lead dangerous lives!!!!

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
I get the INFJ digest...got this sent to me today...weird...

INFJ - Assasination Factor
Posted by: "jay"
INFJ's rise for common good when there are serious challenges. Can
they be assasinated or otherwise targeted for this ? Please share any
past articles, incidents in this regard.

2b. Re: INFJ - Assasination Factor
Posted by: "Dion"
jay wrote:
> INFJ's rise for common good when there are serious challenges. Can
> they be assasinated or otherwise targeted for this ? Please share any
> past articles, incidents in this regard.
>
> Thnak You.

This is my favourite post this year.

Here's one for you: the persecution of INFJ David Koresh.

--
http://thewhimwham. com/
http://dionatthefli cks.com/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
Messages in this topic (3)
2c. Re: INFJ - Assasination Factor
Posted by: "geary"
--- "jay" wrote:
>
> INFJ's rise for common good when there are serious challenges. Can
> they be assasinated or otherwise targeted for this ? Please share any
> past articles, incidents in this regard.

Definitely. In fact, the greatness of even average(*) INFJs is so
great that just about any INFJ death ought to be considered an
assassination. Death by natural causes has been shown to be so rare
for INFJs that it is recommend that they specify in their will that a
portion of their estate be used to pay for a 2nd (or even 3rd, 4th, or
as many as takes to get to the truth) autopsy, just in case the media
tries to cover up the truth.

(*) Does an "average" INFJ even exist? INFJ greatness is not
quantifiable. It's like talking about the average of Mohandas Ghandi
and Alexander Supertramp.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I always thought that Mohandas Ghandi was an ENFP. If not ya kind of an interesting topic...Martin Luther King Jr. I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it though.

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
I always thought that Mohandas Ghandi was an ENFP. If not ya kind of an interesting topic...Martin Luther King Jr. I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it though.

Don't worry, I wont' :)

Just get the INFJ Digest sent to me and I when I got this one I thought my fellow INFJs here might think it a provocative item of interest.

Cheers all

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I end up around alot of dangerous people in hopes of helping them.

Antreus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/2

I am going to have to agree with this. I feel like I draw out poison, infinitesimally, slowly. We are probably doing everyone else a favour, empaths lead dangerous lives themselves. You have to be careful when playing with fire, you too share in the burning lest you know where to jump in the water.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
INFJs are kind of the ultimate "idealists" because Ni backed up with Fe results in some serious spaceyness. I have an INFJ roomate who I love to death and her INFJ dreamworld is truly fantastic if she lets you see it. However it can also be her weak point. She's kind of oblivious and as such seems to wander into danger (or moreso in her case, drama) without realising what was happening. Or, quite often realising a little late and deciding to roll with it anyway because they figure they have (kind of) a plan.

There have been so many incidents in bars where I had to get all SJ on someone's ass in order to save hers :tongue:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have to say the type of humor in the OP quotes makes me more queasy than laughy. I'm aware of some of the INFJ descriptions being psychic and/or saving the world and such, but egads. That is partly why I don't like to declare a type. Talk about pressure and baggage. Lord have mercy.

My spaceyness makes things a little dangerous for me in terms of hitting my head on stuff and such. Hey, maybe that's the reason i'm not psychic or Ghandi?

Bethedee

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm a little worried now, although not exactly surprised.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
The Morag Tong is currently working on a major contract to eliminate the already rare INFJ from existence. We have nearly succeeded.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely. In fact, the greatness of even average(*) INFJs is so
great that just about any INFJ death ought to be considered an
assassination. Death by natural causes has been shown to be so rare
for INFJs that it is recommend that they specify in their will that a
portion of their estate be used to pay for a 2nd (or even 3rd, 4th, or
as many as takes to get to the truth) autopsy, just in case the media
tries to cover up the truth.

[personal info edited]

(*) Does an "average" INFJ even exist? INFJ greatness is not
quantifiable. It's like talking about the average of Mohandas Ghandi
and Alexander Supertramp.

Why did this make me laugh? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank

I knew an infj female who approached a group of rough looking individuals one time and took their dog from them because they were acting abusive towards it. This was a white girl in a white- people- not-welcome neighborhood who had pulled her car over to take the dog. When I asked her if the dog was worth her life she looked at me like I was the crazy one! So yeah, I could see the whole martyr thing.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, so now i feel a little concerned even though I don't know you. :hug: You look like a very thoughtful and kind hearted person.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't hesitate to interfere if I think someone might be in danger. I saw a girl walking by the side of the road get into a car with several guys, and I followed them and made them pull over until I could be satisfied that no one was going to hurt her. I followed them to where she wanted to be dropped off and watched until she was safe in the building. If I hear a kid crying in a way that makes me think it's been hit, I will find it, knocking on doors, and make the mother bring it to the door so I can see it. I speak up if people hit their kids around me. I call the police when I hear people fighting and when there is domestic abuse around me. I've been to court to witness against wife beaters. Nobody has ever argued with me or threatened me about it. I don't hesitate.

Antreus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/2
I am going to have to agree with this dangerous situations.

I remember a time when I was in downtown Seattle at a grocery late at night maybe past 12am and this belligerent and aggressive homeless woman was berating the clerk who wasn't a nature english speaker. I am sure you can guess the kinds of things she was saying.

The clerk kept telling the woman that she wasn't allowed to do something that she wanted her to do. And she was getting very nervous and did not have the vocabulary to say anything other than what she was saying and was frustrated.

I knew I had to say something, there were four other people behind this woman in line, and I was on my way out. I walked out the door as this was happening and I felt really guilty because I knew I could do something. So I walked back in and pretty much diverted the belligerent woman's attention to myself so that she would leave the store.

While doing this, I am a rather skinny individual, I had so much adrenaline rushing through my body that my legs felt like they would give underneath me. This woman was a lot larger than I was and drunk. I felt my life was forfeit but I stood my ground and said to her she had no right to verbally abuse a grocery clerk and I told her to leave.

Every time I saw that clerk in the store again whenever I stopped in to buy something she would always thank me and smile at me, very sincerely.

One of the scariest moments of my life. Even then that doesn't compare to the bar fight in the alley of my last apartment that NO one called the police on, they were cheering from the balcony, just in the shear stupidity of your average person.

Antreus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/2
I don't hesitate to interfere if I think someone might be in danger. I saw a girl walking by the side of the road get into a car with several guys, and I followed them and made them pull over until I could be satisfied that no one was going to hurt her. I followed them to where she wanted to be dropped off and watched until she was safe in the building. If I hear a kid crying in a way that makes me think it's been hit, I will find it, knocking on doors, and make the mother bring it to the door so I can see it. I speak up if people hit their kids around me. I call the police when I hear people fighting and when there is domestic abuse around me. I've been to court to witness against wife beaters. Nobody has ever argued with me or threatened me about it. I don't hesitate.

Yeah I get odd perceptions like this too. Like if I see someone walking with someone or I hear a conversation with someone I get feelings of their ambitions or maybe a glimpse of their inner character that I question forthright. I could swear I heard two people outside while I was smoking a cig making small talk, to lessen the tension of having informal quick sex. But nothing they said was out of the ordinary. That or the things they were sharing didn't seem compatible with the depth at which the woman was sharing them.

Oh well :D At least someone got laid.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I am going to have to agree with this dangerous situations.

I remember a time when I was in downtown Seattle at a grocery late at night maybe past 12am and this belligerent and aggressive homeless woman was berating the clerk who wasn't a nature english speaker. I am sure you can guess the kinds of things she was saying.

The clerk kept telling the woman that she wasn't allowed to do something that she wanted her to do. And she was getting very nervous and did not have the vocabulary to say anything other than what she was saying and was frustrated.

I knew I had to say something, there were four other people behind this woman in line, and I was on my way out. I walked out the door as this was happening and I felt really guilty because I knew I could do something. So I walked back in and pretty much diverted the belligerent woman's attention to myself so that she would leave the store.

While doing this, I am a rather skinny individual, I had so much adrenaline rushing through my body that my legs felt like they would give underneath me. This woman was a lot larger than I was and drunk. I felt my life was forfeit but I stood my ground and said to her she had no right to verbally abuse a grocery clerk and I told her to leave.

Every time I saw that clerk in the store again whenever I stopped in to buy something she would always thank me and smile at me, very sincerely.

One of the scariest moments of my life. Even then that doesn't compare to the bar fight in the alley of my last apartment that NO one called the police on, they were cheering from the balcony, just in the shear stupidity of your average person.
no guts no glory

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't think I'd take out insurance for extra autopsies. However, is it possible that the INFJ approachability could serve as a beacon for crazy people who are unbalanced if they were acting irrationally and had to pick someone out of a crowd? I know a lot of INFJs who even without making eye contact, have weird people approach them to share bizarre life stories or ideas and explain that they had a welcoming aura about them!

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I also get involved if I think someone is in danger:

One night I heard a woman screaming in an area behind where I was living. The screaming seemed to have come from a car with it's headlights on in a nearby parking lot. I called the police and they came in with a helicopter with search lights. I don't know what they found.

Another time, I was walking out of a mall to my car when I heard a man and woman arguing and hitting each other. They were both pretty angry. I ran back in the mall and got them to send a security guard out, who calmed the people down. I was afraid one of them was going to get hurt.

I have given money to homeless people who approach me if I feel they are genuine, even though I am sometimes scared of them.

I think what happens in situations where you are concerned that someone is being/is about to be hurt is that it brings up an anger that overrides fear.