• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] hello guys ! :) I have a question for all of u ISTPs and people who know ISTPs :)

nataliecarmen

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi! I am new to this site but not and to the whole personality types thing :cheese: hmm It may sound surprising but I have a crush on ISTP and this has been going on for about 3 years . :) I mean I noticed him cuz he noticed me :) Otherwise none of this could have happened. His interest he showed through all of these little sweet gestures that touch your heart without a word being spoken- I mean looking straight into my eyes,constant looking at me,coming near me ,smiling softly at me and a dozen other things that I just can't describe but they made me feel like he had some feelings for me. well,at first I didn't have any interest in befriending him-he was just a guy that I knew really liked me. However he never spoke to me only anonimously on the phone and he introduced himself as my secret admirer :) I never responded to all of these signs of interst from my ISTP crush and I thought he was going to forget about me but his behaviour hasn't changed over the years,only sometimes I spot disappointment and sadness when he looks into my eyes. I've tried to chat with him you knoww but as soon as he understood who I was he started acting in a strange manner :huh: I thought he had forgotten me..but nevertheless he kept on paying the same attention whenever I was around ..is this common behaviour for you ISTPs? However I found another way to speak with him...it's just he doesn't know who i am only suspects :doh: but we get along soooo wellll ...it's really hard to believe :wubbie: So I feel the chemistry between us whenever he's around but my inattention to his signs of interest at the very beginning is the thing that makes me and him afraid to even speak to each other somehow...So I am asking you for advice on what should I do to make things work once and for all (cuz when he called me he said he was very disappointed things didn't work out) This is really causing me turmoil cuz I feel guilty that I never got back at him.And i know for sure that my istp will never take the iniciative himself so it;s me who needs to act. any advices? Istps what do you find attractive in someone ? what makes you want to run away? And do you always try to hide your feelings or communicate them non-verbally? ( Cuz i said to the ISTP i have a crush on that I think he hides his feelings because he is too serious to admit them and he said : Yeah you're right !:blush:)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I love you, Natalie Carmen. But back to the point. It's hard for me to say if he's interested. ISTPs can be aloof and fickle about girls. I would ask him why he hasn't asked you out, see what happens.

nataliecarmen

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah i know I should do this...but first i need to tell him the truth :) I never really find the right words to describe his behaviour but I know for sure he had or still has feelings :) ( I have some facts that support this :) :blush:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The truth could be bad. I wouldn't take the chance. Just hit on the sucker!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'll bet you will, Natalie Carmen. I'll bet you will.

babbygirlk

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well any thing new since then? (I know a little late) I am new here but I am an ISTP and I know for sure we like people like you but we never know when the right time is or we wait for the right time to say something but the right time never really comes for us. So just bare with us and sometimes we need to be pushed or placed outside our comfort box. So push him a little and if he pushes back then he probably still likes you.