• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are INFJ the NF geeks ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well do you have the same feeling as I do, or am I nuts ? xD
I have to cover up the PC screen a bit cause there is sitting an INFJ behind me.

As far as it goes with iNFp, I would say they are ok. Most of the times I can understand, how they think like they think. When compared to iNTj, I can understand them too. iNTj dont speak that much but follow a clear pattern of reasoning.

But then you encounter iNFj's in threads like "What are the purposes of the 16functions" and you read things like "I think everyone should be iNFj" :D

They sometimes sound as if there are some screws loose :D.

Do not take this thread too seriously, was not meant to be so xD

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want recorded webcam footage of your INFJ kicking your butt after reading this xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xD, Better not, gonna pay for this

sleepless

MBTI Type
INFJ
But then you encounter iNFj's in threads like "What are the purposes of the 16functions" and you read things like "I think everyone should be iNFj" :D

They sometimes sound as if there are some screws loose . :D

Oh God, what a horrible thing to say! Who wrote that? Sounds like there's a whole bunch of screws loose, whoever it is :D

S

Sniffles

Somebody said here before that INFJs are the most thinking of the NFs. So I guess that would makes us the geeks of the crowd.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhhh lordy....:shock:

Everyone *knows* it's ENFPs. :D

Muhahahahaha :devil: Just kidding.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
INJ = dominant Ni which makes us freaks/geeks/psychic in the eyes of others at times.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hehe, I just love em. I am just sometimes hurt, when my special one complains about people, who really suck. I sometimes want to show her, how to take things easier and how to stay in control of the others and not to be controlled by them, if they really suck. She is really into medicine and she likes what she is doing. Most of the poeple around her just do their job for a living and so sometimes patients are treaten badly or incompetent. Really can understand her that she doesnt aggree with that.

But the really funny things are, when sitting in a group of random friends and poeple, she really brings the burners xD. Everyone is joking around and poking each other and we are having fun. Then she says something you just can understand, if you know her and everyone is quiet. She loves it, when it happens. It is like in an old cowboy movie, when suddenly the town is empty and dust is flying through the city.

I most of the time lay by then on the floor laughing, because she again came up with an ultra geeky sentence, but a damn good one xD

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I think the fact that I can sort of follow ygolo's thread (along with the fact that I spend a lot of time online, reading, etc) means I'm kind of a geek. :blushing: Oh, well... at least I'm still not as much of a geek as the person who felt the need to create it. ;)

Of course, some people doubt I'm an INFJ. So take this with a grain of salt.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
I know I'm a huuuge geek. 83

And those "say something that people don't quite follow unless they know me and go quiet" times happen to me too. Rather often, actually. Then my friends just laugh and tell me how 'special' I am. >.>

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, I guess I could also be considered a 'geek' even though I am not an INFJ. Reading, chatting and playing word games are some of my favorite pasttimes....That's pretty nerdy, I guess. Oh yeah, and I love teaching myself languages.

On the other hand, I have moments where I am totally NOT a geek. Then I just like to have weird, crazy fun spending time with friends and my husband - though I am admittedly not wild. :yes: So, yeah....I don't think it is only INFJs. I think every type has a geekiness in one way or another.

However, I like to use the euphamism: Idiocyncracy. It sounds so much better than crazy geeky fart.

Flush

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know... The only INFJ I know is geeky compared to my other friends, but not to me. I've been called geek for as long as I can remember, and I can understand why.

Perhaps INFx are the biggest geeks? Or maybe none of the NFs are generally geekier than the others? Although I don't know about ENFJs, they don't seem geeky at all.

Are ENFJs the only non-geeky NFs? :ninja:

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
i think that INFJs might be the least likely to be "cool" and perhaps by extension the most likely to be "geeky."