User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

INJ = dominant Ni which makes us freaks/geeks/psychic in the eyes of others at times.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hehe, I just love em. I am just sometimes hurt, when my special one complains about people, who really suck. I sometimes want to show her, how to take things easier and how to stay in control of the others and not to be controlled by them, if they really suck. She is really into medicine and she likes what she is doing. Most of the poeple around her just do their job for a living and so sometimes patients are treaten badly or incompetent. Really can understand her that she doesnt aggree with that.

But the really funny things are, when sitting in a group of random friends and poeple, she really brings the burners xD. Everyone is joking around and poking each other and we are having fun. Then she says something you just can understand, if you know her and everyone is quiet. She loves it, when it happens. It is like in an old cowboy movie, when suddenly the town is empty and dust is flying through the city.

I most of the time lay by then on the floor laughing, because she again came up with an ultra geeky sentence, but a damn good one xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Yes.......but not all the times.It's a secret.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I think the fact that I can sort of follow ygolo's thread (along with the fact that I spend a lot of time online, reading, etc) means I'm kind of a geek. :blushing: Oh, well... at least I'm still not as much of a geek as the person who felt the need to create it.

Of course, some people doubt I'm an INFJ. So take this with a grain of salt.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hrhr xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    Infx

I know I'm a huuuge geek. 83

And those "say something that people don't quite follow unless they know me and go quiet" times happen to me too. Rather often, actually. Then my friends just laugh and tell me how 'special' I am. >.>
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i'm a huge geek...

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Hmm, I guess I could also be considered a 'geek' even though I am not an INFJ. Reading, chatting and playing word games are some of my favorite pasttimes....That's pretty nerdy, I guess. Oh yeah, and I love teaching myself languages.

On the other hand, I have moments where I am totally NOT a geek. Then I just like to have weird, crazy fun spending time with friends and my husband - though I am admittedly not wild. So, yeah....I don't think it is only INFJs. I think every type has a geekiness in one way or another.

However, I like to use the euphamism: Idiocyncracy. It sounds so much better than crazy geeky fart.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't know... The only INFJ I know is geeky compared to my other friends, but not to me. I've been called geek for as long as I can remember, and I can understand why.

Perhaps INFx are the biggest geeks? Or maybe none of the NFs are generally geekier than the others? Although I don't know about ENFJs, they don't seem geeky at all.

Are ENFJs the only non-geeky NFs?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

i think that INFJs might be the least likely to be "cool" and perhaps by extension the most likely to be "geeky."
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.