User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

No, it's when someone does something I don't like on the assumption that I'm so easy going, I won't mind, that I get annoyed. If I'm asked about something, I'm likely to go along with it. But it should never be assumed that I will go along with something if I haven't been asked!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    ENFP+INFP= A waste of time.
    what a weird thing to say!

i personally think one should learn to balance themselves. i think similar type relations would force you to develop your weaker functions and that's a good thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    A waste of time.
    Sometimes I think there is no such thing as a waste of time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Sometimes I think there is no such thing as a waste of time.
    What do you think of yourself when, on those rare occasions, you know you're wasting time?

Enneagram
    4w5

Everyone seems to think that that because they are both P that nothing will get done, and it's a waste of time. Not just this site but all over the internet. I find that the P is one of my favorite things about other people, especially in a relationship. It's not like we ALL don't pay the bills on time. We are capable of making important decisions when the need is there. Two healthy and balanced people can make a great relationship, even if there is a difference in introversion and extroversion. I personally like to make decisions together as a whole and if we both end up not caring what we do next, then one of us will pick something and both be content with that decision. If it's an important decision to make to at least one of us, then we just listen to each other. To me it brings harmony and an overall relaxed state of mind, while we get to also enjoy ourselves and prolong the calm connection we share while basically performing anything from tedious, everyday tasks or just relaxing on a vacation. It's also more spontaneous. J's are mean when they don't get their way, at least in my experience they are.

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My best and fondest relationship was with an INFP.

Things that strained us: He moved at his own pace, and it was hard for me to slow down. He was very inside.. so I had constantly poke and prod, which lead to constantly worrying if I was annoying him. He'd be silent even when something WAS wrong.. so I never knew if I was screwing up, which lead to paranoia about screwing up.

But, I don't think these were at all deal breakers in the relationship. It was the distance alone that seperated us.
    haha, yeah, just go at your own pace, we'll catch up to you.

MBTI
    GONE

I read some good advice here. Have dated several infps with some things in common. "no center" and "no direction". It can seem like time has stopped with them bc you are in your own world together but it's actually too much. Youll both get caught in an fi drugged haze. Every time i felt like i was steering a sinking boat that they were supposed to be navigating. I have found romance with infps ultimately frustrating and extra high maintenance. Initially great later disaster. Infjs aré MUCH easier to date.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

As an immature INFP I would not say anything in a relationship, and it led to me wanting
    to get out and free. As an adult I've grown accustomed to the phrase "Hold up, I want
    to do my thing." And that phrase does not mean that I'm bored with you, it means that
    I need to focus my mind on frivolous matters to get my energy back up. As in, resting
    my mind in a fantasy world where anything can be possible (Staggering back and forth
    in real life - not being able to get shit done the way you want it, and always having to
    put on a smile on your face - gets too much after a while). And that fantasy world is
    usually filled with goofy cartoons and shit, it's never filled with "other" women. I'm
    disinclined to fantasize about other people in a relationship, because the thought alone
    seems like a disloyal thing to do, so I might as well be lying to / cheating on myself.

It doesn't matter if you speed up or slow down, you'll eventually wear me out (Having to
    go there, move there, do this, do that, schedule this, schedule that, be social, always put
    on a fake smile, be with boring people, etc.. I'm inclined to be pessimistic about life inside
    my head, so these are things that will wear me out eventually). So if you're with someone
    like me then just keep up the pace, do your thing, and be yourself, because you can't avoid
    the inevitable. Just remember to keep all communications open, and you'll avoid the fall.

Does this make sense, or am I just ranting?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    Does this make sense, or am I just ranting?
    I don't know, but it's awfully thoughtful of you to drag your right margins over.