First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Mean! I knew you guys weren't made of sugar and spice and everything nice.
    *shrug* I'm not a chick either so I tend to get away with it...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    *shrug* I'm not a chick either so I tend to get away with it...

I'm a chick, so I use that to explain why it upsets me when I'm supposed to be weak F. Who said gender stereotypes were a bad thing? My friend? Well, she's just weird.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Mean! I knew you guys weren't made of sugar and spice and everything nice.
    Bwahaha, I do enjoy making my ennemies feel bad..makes me feel better I think we are keen on revenge, well maybe not all of us, just the evil nfs.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFJ

Empathy. Wedekit talked about it.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    Bwahaha, I do enjoy making my ennemies feel bad..makes me feel better I think we are keen on revenge, well maybe not all of us, just the evil nfs.
    Is that what your signature refers to?
    I think most people can sympathize with revenge, but I meant something different.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm sure this must happen to a lot of you, for example you guys are witnessing a fight in the street and will feel uneasy for an hour or two even though you had nothing to do with the fight and might actually become agressive yourself in other to "purge" the emotion. You're pretty much like a sponge...
    It's quite annoying actually, I remember watching a documentary where someone had been attacked and gotten his hand cut off by rebels in Haiti I believe I felt a weird sensation in my arm and was paranoid for the next four days o.o.
    Or for example someone tells you about something painful and you get tingly all over, weak in the knees for example. Happens to me all the time, I saw three minutes of SAW III with a friend thinking: ha, I can handle it.
    I still remember the scene....disgusting, I decided to stay away from violent and scary movies forever after that. Does anyone else have to literally shut themselves off from the world periodically before they lose their sanity?
    Speaking to an Fe-primary, it's a constant battle to shove other peoples' feelings OUT of my body. I consider myself to be resilient, not tough, so in no way can I stand around watching something horrible happen happen to another being without it doing significant psychological damage. I may remain calm and functional through something like a crisis, but not without severe fall-out later. It's much like being forced through sympathy pains for everyone's hypothetical pregnancy.

I can't watch realistic harm come to humans or animals. It goes into me like a knife. Real peril activates my rescuer. So no, I can't be exposed to such things on regular basis. I had an NT friend pitying me the other day because I have no choice about what emotions soak into me. Makes me feel like a walking target. That's why I require so much time to myself every day. Just off-loading/processing through what happened YESTERDAY.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hang View Post
    Empathy. Wedekit talked about it.
    Oh...so this post wasn't necessary ._.
    Secretly I'm a wannabe T, then I could enjoy scary movies without having nightmares....xD. My t friends sure do I was always excited to go with them at first, I proposed the idea then I was too scared to do it again...kinda pathetic if you ask me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh...so this post wasn't necessary ._.
    Secretly I'm a wannabe T, then I could enjoy scary movies without having nightmares....xD. My t friends sure do I was always excited to go with them at first, I proposed the idea then I was too scared to do it again...kinda pathetic if you ask me
    When you have the nightmares take control. Realize you're dreaming then start kicking the monster's ass. It's your dream, you're the one handing everyone their ass, not the other way around.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    When you have the nightmares take control. Realize you're dreaming then start kicking the monster's ass. It's your dream, you're the one handing everyone their ass, not the other way around.
    Actually looking back...I usually rarely have dreams unless something is bothering me. And usually they're nightmares for the most part! But I am wondering if there is a difference with display of emotion between enfx and inf because most people around me feel that I am unemotional when it's quite the opposite inside. Do you guys get that too? Only people very close to me are aware of that, the rest think of as very "t" (haha! yeah right...I wish though)

MBTI
    INTJ

I am not an F, type but this happens to me as well.

I do have a fairly high Fi though. My Fe on the other hand is really low.

It doesn't happen all the time, but I find that emotions are "sticky" with me sometimes. By sticky I mean that if I put the book down or turn the TV off my emotional reaction lingers. Sometimes for hours or even days. My problem is not so much violent things but things that are sad, people dying, relationships ending, some personal tragedy.

I hear other women talking about loving sad movies, because they cry, but after that they feel better. They have catharsis. If I cry, either because of a movie or book or because something in my life is sad, I don't feel better afterward.

Books tend to do it for me more that TV. Especially if it is a series and I have "known" the characters for several books.

In general, I tend to experience a high level of emotion when I read. I never understood people who say that staying at home reading is "boring" because for me it is often an emotional rollercoaster.

Ilah