User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Default Im an Emotional Mess

So I broke up with an ex of 4 years, and then got with this other girl right after, and broke up with her recently.

I hear this song about a breakup...

the lyrics go

"Im regretting our breakup..."

" that day, it was because of my pride, i just let it slip out that i wanted to break up"

"I thought when I was breaking up with you, you would not let me go..."

"I thought we would see each other soon... I thought u would not let me go..."

"Hey! thats not how I felt, I thought u knew me better..."

etc...etc...

my problem is that this song reminds me of both exes...

what do i do? am i stuck like this forever? has this ever happened to anyone before? when u break up with two exes in relative close time with each other???

fkk...... -_-

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Uhhh...You'll be ok eventually in all probability. I'm sure an NF will come take care of the touchy-feely. *exit*

MBTI
    GONE

[Ask an NTP You come back here Jack and you give a proper hug!]

Srsly though Nomad -- I've said this before but I think ENFP males have it *rough*. You guys seem to flip even more over girls than your ENFP female counterparts and just pine over it. Your post sounds eerily exactly like ENFP bro' FindTheJake's posts about his girl woes last year.

My advice? If you fully process each relationship and break-up, it will get easier and easier as time goes by. Pain is a process of growth.

I haven't had back to back 'break-ups' but I've had a series of regrettable entanglements, let's put it that way, that really chewed up my nougaty NF center. It's pain mang, pain.

But you honor those feelings, work through it, figure out the why and how, then you decide how you wanna live from this point forward, and you grow accordingly.

Was that vague enough for you?

I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for, but I'm trying to help an ENFP brother out. So just let me know.

PS And of course, sorry you're hurting mang. Then again, if you didn't hurt, they probably weren't very worthwhile relationships.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    RAD

What do you do? Stop being a typical ENFP flake. The women are better off without you.

MBTI
    enfp

^ actually, no one's regretted being with me. emotionally, every relationship i been in, she doesn't regret it. ^_^ i always make sure of that~

but i do realize that it takes a patient person to deal with me sometimes. but unfortunately, most relationships i been in, i think it took more patience on my side... -_- lol

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    [Ask an NTP You come back here Jack and you give a proper hug!]

Srsly though Nomad -- I've said this before but I think ENFP males have it *rough*. You guys seem to flip even more over girls than your ENFP female counterparts and just pine over it. Your post sounds eerily exactly like ENFP bro' FindTheJake's posts about his girl woes last year.

My advice? If you fully process each relationship and break-up, it will get easier and easier as time goes by. Pain is a process of growth.

I haven't had back to back 'break-ups' but I've had a series of regrettable entanglements, let's put it that way, that really chewed up my nougaty NF center. It's pain mang, pain.

But you honor those feelings, work through it, figure out the why and how, then you decide how you wanna live from this point forward, and you grow accordingly.

Was that vague enough for you?

I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for, but I'm trying to help an ENFP brother out. So just let me know.

PS And of course, sorry you're hurting mang. Then again, if you didn't hurt, they probably weren't very worthwhile relationships.
    mmm... im not really in pain....

just confusion bc both were really intense and mixing them both makes me pretty confused.

both relationships, we both really took mature steps to end things painlessly. the second one was tough to end painlessly, but in the end she sees it my way... i think she really changed after she met me...

but anyways... yeah. confusion!

im waiting to see what feels 100% right... yeah maybe when it does, i can stick with it... like u said.

MBTI
    INFP

try and hang out a lot more with your friends, do things that interest you and try to "do" your favorite hobbies and really do make sure you do not stay home alone mopping it makes you feel worse. Nomad has a point in the whole "process the emotions" or they kind of follow you and come up unexpected(I know it from experience but from something else than a break-up).
    You'll get through it, and yes women actually do like enfps, intjs etc...But he's right (I'm sure most fs would not say it like he did) mopping around is really not the way to go when you lose someone. You gotta think positive and try to keep going, people don't die from breakups, you'll survive trust me

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    try and hang out a lot more with your friends, do things that interest you and try to "do" your favorite hobbies and really do make sure you do not stay home alone mopping it makes you feel worse. Nomad has a point in the whole "process the emotions" or they kind of follow you and come up unexpected(I know it from experience but from something else than a break-up).
    You'll get through it, and yes women actually do like enfps, intjs etc...But he's right (I'm sure most fs would not say it like he did) mopping around is really not the way to go when you lose someone. You gotta think positive and try to keep going, people don't die from breakups, you'll survive trust me
    thnx for your words~

actually, I think some people may have misinterpreted my situation...

its actually more about genuine feelings, more than closed doors...

im not sure how to explain... but basically, I have to be careful about what songs I put up on some internet sites, because it may mean different things to different people i know...and a lot of timelines are crossing... and i don't want to confuse people, bc im already confused enough myself.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

The second relationship was a rebound that occurred before you had a chance to fully deal with the emotions of the first relationship. The pain won't last forever, but I think you will have to work through it a bit before time begins to heal the wounds.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    thnx for your words~

actually, I think some people may have misinterpreted my situation...

its actually more about genuine feelings, more than closed doors...

im not sure how to explain... but basically, I have to be careful about what songs I put up on some internet sites, because it may mean different things to different people i know...and a lot of timelines are crossing... and i don't want to confuse people, bc im already confused enough myself.
    I have to say I'm a bit confused here, you put songs on the internet sites and the people hear them thinking you're still in pain or something?
    And the songs you listen to keep remembering you of these people. So you don't want to give the message that you're not over them when you are and hope people don't take it in that "ooo I'm so in pain" when it's not about that?
    (I'm probably way off since I've never dealt with that..)

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    The second relationship was a rebound that occurred before you had a chance to fully deal with the emotions of the first relationship. The pain won't last forever, but I think you will have to work through it a bit before time begins to heal the wounds.
    yeah thats what i thought at first...

but this song totally makes me think that it wasn't a rebound... i don't see why someone would be hurt........ crap. the weirdest thing is that when i hear this song, i think of this girl i met recently, and we are both recently broke up from other relationships...

ugh. anyways... this is really complicated....... bleh. i feel like i just wasted people's time who read this.

i just needed to write it somewhere this thought happened. bc i might forget later... and i can't put this on facebook or xanga... sorry, i should have just posted this in the myspace alternative thread...