• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Pity Party: FUBUAO edition

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know if I'd give up being an INTP given the choice, but I do think ENFPs and INFJs are the best types (and probably the most logical in terms of living life).

Highly subjective, of course.

Okay, it's official...we are destined to be good friends

UGH! You ENFPs FAIL!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL! This is a PITY PARTY! While I appreciate the uplifting statements from everyone, the self pity from my fellow ENFPs is sorely lacking.

Don't you see? I'm trying to be uplifting from the other direction! I want catharsis! I want to be validated in my self loathing and thus freed from it.

I hate the intensity! I hate the slight social awkwardness! I hate the fact that I over analyze EVERYTHING! That I'm always in denial of how I really feel! That I don't have the friggin' self discipline to do ANYTHING! I hate that my energy is so great that I'm pretty sure it scares people off! I hate being called weird every time I open my mouth! I hate having to explain myself everytime I open my mouth! I hate holding opinions without analyzing them until challened and only then actually take the time to learn something and look into it! I hate feeling stupid! I hate being so sensitive that I cut off all contact from everyone save a few childhood friends because I know they won't reject me! I hate being so tempermental! I hate that everyone knows how I'm feeling at all times, and as hard as I try, I can't hide it! I HATE MY GOD DAMN INSOMNIA!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENFPs rock

Sorry about that. What I meant to say was:

:moodeath:

i want to be an infj cause they seem to be doing a better job of handling life.

...and I will also be needing you as a friend...

There are times I wonder what God was thinking when he created the ENFP. Or what he was smoking...

I don't know what God was smoking but Gaia was enjoying some Purple Haze I believe. ENFPs...some of her best work ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mathafuckin' multi-quote FTW.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Nothin wrong with the multi-quote. Actually, how do you do that??

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Nothin wrong with the multi-quote. Actually, how do you do that??

magically

or push the plus sign at the bottom if each post you want to post then on the last one hit quote. It's magical.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Alright, I will totally join you in the little bitch fest on our flaws!

" hate the intensity! I hate the slight social awkwardness! I hate the fact that I over analyze EVERYTHING!"

Slight being the key word, it seems like we're REALLY good at being social but we aren't always aware of it, and the fact that we overanalyze all of that makes social situations awkward for us too. We can get worse than introverts when we get too caught up in it all.

"That I'm always in denial of how I really feel! "

This is I feel like I can relate to the MOST. I have all sorts of identity problems that I cant even begin to sort out.. when I think I have the answer, I don't, even if I did, I talked myself out of it and into another solution by now.

"I hate that my energy is so great that I'm pretty sure it scares people off! I hate being called weird every time I open my mouth! I hate having to explain myself everytime I open my mouth!"

u-u;; I have been known to get saddened by the fact that I get overexcited or happy.. or that people will be embarrassed by my presense given a certain situation.

"I hate holding opinions without analyzing them until challened and only then actually take the time to learn something and look into it! I hate feeling stupid! I hate being so sensitive that I cut off all contact from everyone save a few childhood friends because I know they won't reject me! I hate being so tempermental! I hate that everyone knows how I'm feeling at all times, and as hard as I try, I can't hide it! "

I think we should be friends. I don't wanna say "I know! you too?! totally!" a million times, but you really hit the nail on the head with this post. I've seen people say how great ENFPs are, but the problem is once they DO see all of our flaws and problems and realize we aren't happy-go-lucky ALL the time they panic and tend to back away.

If I could be another type.. I'd totally be an INFJ.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Also, I hate trying to fall asleep at night, and my mind gets so loud with so many thoughts and questions and paranoia that I end up turning on the lights and doing something until I nearly pass out just to get some rest!

And I don't know about ya'lls imagination, but mine is intense. I have crazy dreams, and especially when I see scary movies and such, I'll get more scared scaring myself silly than I will watching the actual movie. I don't know if that's exactly an ENFP thing, but I definitely hate that!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i wouldn't change my MBTI even if i was forced to. and we are ENFP's. we have so much pity we practically bleed it...why would we need more :)

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Being an ENFP is a mixed blessing. Sometimes I wish I wasn't. I wish I had an off-button. I wish I could tone down the intensity. I wish I could get to work on time. I wish I cared about getting to work on time. Yeah, I wanna throw a pity party.

This thread is for us ENFPs, but if other types wanna drop in words of empathy or encouragement, I won't bite them... hard.

P.S. FUBU stands for For Us By Us (I think).

EDIT: FUBAO means For Us By Us And Others.

Yeah i get that totally. especially the getting to work on time.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wish I could keep myself from burning out *sigh*

Wish I could follow tru on shit and not sidetracked by 100 different other things

Wish I could stay in Lala land forever...it's so pretty there *dreams*

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
everything you have said, is exactly what i hate about being an ENFP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wish I could stay in Lala land forever...it's so pretty there *dreams*

So fucking yes, if I think of my exam next wednesday I have nothing learnt for so far, it makes me throw up.

I wish I never had to wear pants again and can lay on an island with not more than 100 sunny days in the year all day long on the roof of a wooden building and make funny pictures out of the clouds

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
do you ENFPs ever cry when you get drunk? for like no reason at all that you can come up with?
serious question

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Euhm, I don't need to be drunk for that. Though, it happened more when I was a teenager. Hormones :D

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow, I just realized how retarded the title of this thread is.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ha lol, finally I know what FUBAR stands for :D

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
:hug:

You aren't freaked out by my weirdness, which is highly appreciated.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Even when pity is involved ,we tend to party. Depraved bastards!

illume

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
How about no matter how fuckin' serious the situation is I am totally incapable of worrying about it for more than 10 minutes??....... Or, I am in the middle of an urgent assignment at work and I suddenly must interrupt everything to google about a dozen things like herbal remedies, scuba diving, biscotti recipes?? :doh: