User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I don't know if I'd give up being an INTP given the choice, but I do think ENFPs and INFJs are the best types (and probably the most logical in terms of living life).

Highly subjective, of course.
    Okay, it's official...we are destined to be good friends

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    UGH! You ENFPs FAIL!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL! This is a PITY PARTY! While I appreciate the uplifting statements from everyone, the self pity from my fellow ENFPs is sorely lacking.

Don't you see? I'm trying to be uplifting from the other direction! I want catharsis! I want to be validated in my self loathing and thus freed from it.

I hate the intensity! I hate the slight social awkwardness! I hate the fact that I over analyze EVERYTHING! That I'm always in denial of how I really feel! That I don't have the friggin' self discipline to do ANYTHING! I hate that my energy is so great that I'm pretty sure it scares people off! I hate being called weird every time I open my mouth! I hate having to explain myself everytime I open my mouth! I hate holding opinions without analyzing them until challened and only then actually take the time to learn something and look into it! I hate feeling stupid! I hate being so sensitive that I cut off all contact from everyone save a few childhood friends because I know they won't reject me! I hate being so tempermental! I hate that everyone knows how I'm feeling at all times, and as hard as I try, I can't hide it! I HATE MY GOD DAMN INSOMNIA!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENFPs rock

Sorry about that. What I meant to say was:

Quote Originally Posted by sketcheasy View Post
    i want to be an infj cause they seem to be doing a better job of handling life.
    ...and I will also be needing you as a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by LunaIndigo View Post
    There are times I wonder what God was thinking when he created the ENFP. Or what he was smoking...
    I don't know what God was smoking but Gaia was enjoying some Purple Haze I believe. ENFPs...some of her best work ever.
    Last edited by MacGuffin; 09-02-2008 at 02:53 PM. Reason: merged 4 posts

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Mathafuckin' multi-quote FTW.

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Mathafuckin' multi-quote FTW.
    I'm new. Be kind. Your heart may just grow three sizes.

MBTI
    ENFP

Nothin wrong with the multi-quote. Actually, how do you do that??

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Nothin wrong with the multi-quote. Actually, how do you do that??
    magically

or push the plus sign at the bottom if each post you want to post then on the last one hit quote. It's magical.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Default Alright, I will totally join you in the little bitch fest on our flaws!

" hate the intensity! I hate the slight social awkwardness! I hate the fact that I over analyze EVERYTHING!"

Slight being the key word, it seems like we're REALLY good at being social but we aren't always aware of it, and the fact that we overanalyze all of that makes social situations awkward for us too. We can get worse than introverts when we get too caught up in it all.

"That I'm always in denial of how I really feel! "

This is I feel like I can relate to the MOST. I have all sorts of identity problems that I cant even begin to sort out.. when I think I have the answer, I don't, even if I did, I talked myself out of it and into another solution by now.

"I hate that my energy is so great that I'm pretty sure it scares people off! I hate being called weird every time I open my mouth! I hate having to explain myself everytime I open my mouth!"

u-u;; I have been known to get saddened by the fact that I get overexcited or happy.. or that people will be embarrassed by my presense given a certain situation.

"I hate holding opinions without analyzing them until challened and only then actually take the time to learn something and look into it! I hate feeling stupid! I hate being so sensitive that I cut off all contact from everyone save a few childhood friends because I know they won't reject me! I hate being so tempermental! I hate that everyone knows how I'm feeling at all times, and as hard as I try, I can't hide it! "

I think we should be friends. I don't wanna say "I know! you too?! totally!" a million times, but you really hit the nail on the head with this post. I've seen people say how great ENFPs are, but the problem is once they DO see all of our flaws and problems and realize we aren't happy-go-lucky ALL the time they panic and tend to back away.

If I could be another type.. I'd totally be an INFJ.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Also, I hate trying to fall asleep at night, and my mind gets so loud with so many thoughts and questions and paranoia that I end up turning on the lights and doing something until I nearly pass out just to get some rest!

And I don't know about ya'lls imagination, but mine is intense. I have crazy dreams, and especially when I see scary movies and such, I'll get more scared scaring myself silly than I will watching the actual movie. I don't know if that's exactly an ENFP thing, but I definitely hate that!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

i wouldn't change my MBTI even if i was forced to. and we are ENFP's. we have so much pity we practically bleed it...why would we need more

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Being an ENFP is a mixed blessing. Sometimes I wish I wasn't. I wish I had an off-button. I wish I could tone down the intensity. I wish I could get to work on time. I wish I cared about getting to work on time. Yeah, I wanna throw a pity party.

This thread is for us ENFPs, but if other types wanna drop in words of empathy or encouragement, I won't bite them... hard.

P.S. FUBU stands for For Us By Us (I think).

EDIT: FUBAO means For Us By Us And Others.

Yeah i get that totally. especially the getting to work on time.
    If there is anyone who is in the sun would you help me to understand? 'Cause I've been caught in between, all you wish for and all you mean. Oh now maybe you're not even sure, what it's for anymore than me...

-Joseph Arthur, In The Sun

If I find my way, how much will I find?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Wish I could keep myself from burning out *sigh*

Wish I could follow tru on shit and not sidetracked by 100 different other things

Wish I could stay in Lala land forever...it's so pretty there *dreams*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”