User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    My father is an ENFP and he is basically an Anthropologist..he's worked at psych-hospitals, dealt with forensics, done autopsies, he teaches courses in a college in disease, and teaches a 9 credit, yes 9 credit, course in another college in PT.
    I LOVE anthropology! I would almost have done a PhD in anthropolgy. I finally choosed neuropsychology.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I'm probably no help at all - I went to college for a few semesters, then decided to become a welder, and got certified to work on exotic metals. I did that for about six years, and now I'm back to the beginning again. There is this major hobble with us in trying to narrow down our options - everything is just so darn interesting.
    Funny but I am very very bad at pratical things like welding or anything like this.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

I'm three out of six years into an architecture degree.

I came across some website also asking what careers ENFPs should or shouldn't do, and the first reply was 'don't be an architect!!'. So lol, I don't know.

It's detail-oriented (blech), but is creative and interesting in an applied way - it's like art that someone will actually pay you for. :P And since each project is totally different and there's a bit of travel involved? Sounds okay to me.

(Mind, I haven't actually worked in the field yet. This could be a deciding factor.)
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP

My boyfriend is an ENFP.

He's in school, as we speak, to be a literature teacher.

Mmhmm.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

i'm a 3rd year philosophy student who's too lazy to get a job . my goal is to go right up the academic chain and do research.

Default Usborne Books salesperson and calligrapher

I have sold these children's books for the past 14 years and had my own calligraphy business for the past 27 years!! I have also made homemade french chocolates in the past as a home-based business.

Clearly, ENFP's like jobs with a flexible and varied environment. I set my own hours and always have changing work. I love it!
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, oil your brain, before it starts to rust...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

anyone know any ENFP writers? be it novels, childrens, fantasy, TV, commercial, screen play?

im curious how good of a career that would be for an ENFP:

1. would it be too lonely of a job? writing is often associated with introverts. would the fact that writers get to write ABOUT people, impersonate peoples dialogue/actions and the general study of people be enough to engage the ENFP?

2. similar to number 1, Ne can often be just as fascinated by ideas as well as people...i wonder if the idea of every story being different, (also with there being different genres) would be enough to keep the ENFP from getting bored?

im asking the above with the assumption that ENFP already knows that he likes to write in various story forms.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

I like writing, (and I LOVE planning/brainstorming stories) but I very quickly bore of writing out the mundane little details that are nessecary for a story of any length. So, not for me, but I suppose it might suit some.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    anyone know any ENFP writers? be it novels, childrens, fantasy, TV, commercial, screen play?

im curious how good of a career that would be for an ENFP:

1. would it be too lonely of a job? writing is often associated with introverts. would the fact that writers get to write ABOUT people, impersonate peoples dialogue/actions and the general study of people be enough to engage the ENFP?

2. similar to number 1, Ne can often be just as fascinated by ideas as well as people...i wonder if the idea of every story being different, (also with there being different genres) would be enough to keep the ENFP from getting bored?

im asking the above with the assumption that ENFP already knows that he likes to write in various story forms.
    I feel like being a writer requires people to finish projects, which has never been one of our strong suits. I think INFJ is the perfect type for a novelist. I have heard, however, that ENFP's write good scripts and have a natural ear for dialogue. If you're worried about the loneliness, writing for television might be the best bet since TV shows have writing staffs that gather to storyboard together.
    E-1% N-50% F-75% P-67%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by stopandstare View Post
    I'd just like to know what all you ENFP's out there are doing and do you like your careers?
    I'm working as a professional within IT business.
    I don't really really really enjoy it but it's ok.