User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I find it takes a lot to anger me but when I do I become like the Bride of Lucifer. Its not enough to verbally crush you, I get this intense desire to viciously rearrange how you live your life. And I am still in the very early stages of learning about my letters and the common traits but I can't be the only one who really does not do guilt. Anyone else find themselves in a remorse deficit sometimes?
    Your personality type is ENFP.
    Extraverted (E) 100% Introverted (I) 0%
    Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Perceiving (P) 100% Judging (J) 0%

The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes - only sooner.

MBTI
    ENTP

My brother drops verbal bombs - usually by text format - that rip the person apart and attack their very being and make them feel like absolute shit. Then he reports things the person has said to other, third parties, exaggerating and embellishing greatly in order to portray the 'enemy' as being crazy, stupid, evil, not worth anyone's time etc. - in other words, a smear campaign. And then he bores the pants off other people by trying to convince them that what he's done is right, to whom it's pretty clear that not only was it wrong (or, if at least understandable, then very much overkill), but that the only reason he's saying all this to us is because he's trying to convince himself that he did right.

I haven't yet had that side of him turned on me, never in all our lives. But he turned it on my sister recently and he's very ruthless, totally without mercy. Way nastier than I could ever be and I'm supposed to be the cold T.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

CC, couldn't agree more. You guys make a bloody mess

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

Exactly!
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ENTP

actually it's quite different depending on the gender of the ENFP in my experience...

a female ENFP I know will yell, scream, fight etc, whilst my brother enacts his rage in much 'quieter' ways, yet just as violent and malevolent (see smear campaign mentioned above), just sorta rip a person's life apart by some well placed words.

I think because ENFP is a pretty classy type, in a way, and it's sorta easier for a woman to maintain that image even though she loses it than for a man? I mean, society has a sorta double standard whereby if a woman starts yelling and stuff (especially if right's on their side) then they're "strong sisters" and it's all you go girl, etc. Whereas a man can't really lose his rag without losing that classy image altogether and being seen as pretty ornery.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Hmmm, that's interesting. Perhaps there's a regional, generational, and class spin on that as well? Because I grew up with the classic standard that loud aggresive angry women were ugly women and all sorts of bad things.

It's easier now with this generation to applaud 'strong women' and a woman can still be very self-capable and competent and fit into 'good' box, but it's still a little tricky to maneuver.

My classmates in college could act like classic EXXJ's (lots of bossy ESXJ's there and girls I couldn't stand) but because we were in a priveleged setting, I think people just saw them as management material. LOL.

It's much easier I think for men to get loud and blustery without negative stigma as it's "just boys being boys"

Though true, if they are conscious about how they come off to others and don't want to get loutish reps they will try to tone it down. I would think that's a common NF trait though, or again, class or generation based.

Personally, I've done the quiet intense anger more than the loud anger. I'm much more about bark than bite now and I don't mind. I find the entire point of getting angry is to not feel angry anymore, and I'm not necessarily trying to win a scorched earth campaign.

I'd rather raise my voice a little and loudly and pointedly e-nun-c-iate my grievances than plot someone's demise. Then a day or even an hour later everyone's back to normal and can go back to being happy. I just want to make sure I'm heard and people respect my position so that future unecessary situations don't pop up.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

Atomic bomb seems to sum it up, agreed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

In my younger days, when I get angry, I'd give the finger, get all up in that person's face and my friends would hold me back. That was waay long ago in my teenage years..

Now, when I get angry, I'm more self-controlled, but I still give the evil-eye (which I find I cannot control). And if I'm really mad, I'll snap with little mean remarks, sometimes sarcastic just to play it off.

Yeah so pretty much, that "F" side in me sometimes doesn't work for the best, but I'm still trying to improve. =)

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Heh. Found the perfect song to describe what I feel like when I'm angry. To a capital T.

[youtube=8wWSrSUJm7k]Destructive[/youtube]

If I could smoke a cigarette right now I would
    rip out of my skin commit the sins oh I could
    if I could break a heart and throw it all away for just one night
    my conscience wouldn't care if I just went ahead and wrecked my life

I want to be destructive
    trash everything in site
    beat the Devil at his game
    abuse myself all night
    I want to bitch the world out
    one loud aching scream
    don't want anybody wanting anything from me

I'm sick of being perfect with your perfect little smile
    pick a fight with danger be a stranger to myself for a while
    I want to come unraveled and have it out with my soul
    I'm tired of all the voices telling me which way to go
    I wish you'd silence your opinion
    that's the last thing that I want to know

I want to be destructive
    trash everything in site
    abuse myself all night
    one loud aching scream

I'll fell better when I'm sane
    but now I want to feel no pain
    I'm really sick of thinking
    I just want to be destructive

I want to be destructive
    trash everything in site
    abuse myself all night
    one loud aching scream
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~