First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I explode (inside), lol.
    I'm quite terrible then but it depends on the situation what I'll do or if I'll do anything. People around me get to listen to me A LOT when I start my "I'm so pissed right now" talk. People also certainly know and feel (emotionally) my anger. I'm not very good in hiding my emotions except my sadness. That I can hide when I don't want to show it. Other emotions just show whether I want it or not.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Dammit! That sux cause I kinda have a crush on ENFPs as a type
    I totally made it with an ENFP.

IT WAS SO AWESOME *high five*

MBTI
    ENFP

Default me n'anger

I try to surpress my anger because I like everything to be rosey, I try to find some way around the issue to please myself and please everyone else.... however... if someone keeps pushing me... KE-BOOM... its definatley a nuclear fallout situation except after the storm everything clears for me - My temper is quick and I don't bear a grudge at all - ever!

An example is my sister (don't know her type but she's very straight talking, head nurse, things are her way or the highway but a really good person) telling me what's the correct way to drive around a roundabout - her correct way, not the actual 'rules of the road' correct way. She keeps nagging me while I am concentrating on the 4 lane roundabout with 5 sets of lights and many irate commuters. She nags, at first I defend my method, she continues, I say fine, we drive our own way, she continues, I say leave it now, she continues, I go quiet (the usual sign to back away slowley), she continues, I BLOW UP - I took her down with one nasty remark and she shut up, job done except she does hold grudges. That was 3 years ago and she still brings it up to this day! :steam:

I hate that nasty streak that comes out when the anger boils over. I rarely mean what I say and I have no idea where it comes from - I think its an animal thing - when backed into a corner... A rewind button should have been given to all ENFP's methinks...

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'm actually very anti-ENFP in day to day life. I really wish God skipped that type when he was passing them out.*

*This was fabricated simply to further study the effects of Anger in the ENFP.

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'm actually very anti-ENFP in day to day life. I really wish God skipped that type when he was passing them out.*

An ENFP must've dumped you.

You need a hug
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENFP

... I wonder what I'd be if god skipped the ENFP type... Maybe I'd be a really together person! Its like when you see a picture of your mom's old boyfriend and wonder what your life would be like if she ended up with him instead of your own dad lol! (Ok I know I wouldn't actually exist but still... it makes me think...)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm mean. Rarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

No, when I get angry and around others, I try to smile and look controlled even though I do not feel that way. And if I'm by myself, I yell into my pillow and stomp around.

MBTI
    INXP

Your pillow is crying inside.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

Why don't you inject 2 oz. of saline into each of your undersized testicles and say that to my face, you repugnant horn-mad snipe!

Yeah, I can be very creative with my insults. Carry on!
    Last edited by phoenix13; 08-24-2008 at 11:15 PM.

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Default high horse anyone?

I don't really have a temper, when I'm really angry and I've held it in long enough, I tend to just get on a very high horse, & I'm very direct in my criticism and judgments of the person, the situation, whatever. There is a real prideful element, because I do not name-call, I do not physically destoy anything, but it's an arrogant tone that lets the person know I'm very aware of my "civility", and I let them know my resentment about treating them politely prior to the confrontation. It's all tone of voice, direct language, and sarcasm for me.

You can find hints of my anger and irritation in some of my humor before an issue builds up for me.