User Tag List

12311 Last

ThatGirl

Default Why Immature F-ers give me the creeps?

First of all don't be offended by the title I just thought it was funny.

F people creep me out. I don't understand them. I see making decisions off of your feelings as selfish and irrisponsible. The worst excuse ever, "I felt like it", like that matters. If people justify their actions according to their feelings where is the line that says what you were feeling is wrong. It seems immature. How is putting your feelings on someone else productive to anything? Where is the self control? You cant argue against what someone is feeling and asking someone to take your feelings into account is like asking them to cater unobjectively to you.

I am not trying to make people mad here I am trying to understand. What makes you all tick?
    Last edited by ThatGirl; 08-21-2008 at 11:00 AM.

ThatGirl

MBTI
    INFP

Feelers do not by default make decisions based on their feelings; they orient themselves with the human element and base their judgments on values, be them internal or external.

heart on fire

Sorry about your break up with a F'er. Yes, most logical thing is to swear off feelers for life and paint them with the broad brush of everything that went wrong with your lover. lol. I done the same thing years ago about thinkers without realizing then the difference between thinker and feelers in mbti terms.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Well, just to note, Feeling is also the source of moral imperative, which includes altruism. So, Feeling is also the peak of human unselfishness.

Good in and evil are both defined only by Feeling. So, people who are lacking in Feeling doesn't necessarily have a tendency to do "good". Capricious or fanatical behavior is theoretically less common in T-high, F-low people, but then those people are also more likely to be deficient in terms of moral obligation.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFJ

"I felt like it" is an SP response, not an F response.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Feelers do not by default make decisions based on their feelings; they orient themselves with the human element and base their judgments on values, be them internal or external.
    Humans and values are flawed and there is nothing to enforce the deffinition of value other than through individual interpretation, again making Fers selfish by design.

heart on fire

Of course, because every thinker's logic is always perfect, never flawed or affected by shadow F.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Sorry about your break up with a F'er. Yes, most logical thing is to swear off feelers for life and paint them with the broad brush of everything that went wrong with your lover. lol. I done the same thing years ago about thinkers without realizing then the difference between thinker and feelers in mbti terms.
    That break up was over a year ago and is only mildly annoying. I was thinking about the subject with no emotion involved.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

disregard IS hot xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]