User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

Results 361 to 370 of 402

  1. #361
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post

    NF friend brings SFP friend to my place even though she knows I can't stand SFP but she wants us to get along. SFP sees a hand knit blanket and asks if he can have it. I tell him that it belongs to someone else so it is not mine to give away. I am thinking who walks into someones place and just asks if they can take something. NF intervenes by saying "aww just give it to him it would make him happy," no kidding she says this. Then I have to be the big bitch that ruins SFPs happieness. I sternly tell him no.
    WTH?? I woulda said No and also "Were you raised in a barn?!"

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ^^

    Except a girl is walking with you inside your home, then you absolutly will treat the environment like a rummage sale. xD
    Seriously. Let's go shopping in other peoples' houses!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #362
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Never would have gotten that far if I was not constantly pushed to tolerate someone who gave me the creeps for the sake of NFs feelings. Usually I have found that if someone gives me the creeps it is because of a good reason. There is something to be said for recognizing behavioral patterns when taking into account type, consciousness, past, present, and intellect.

  3. #363
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Never would have gotten that far if I was not constantly pushed to tolerate someone who gave me the creeps for the sake of NFs feelings. Usually I have found that if someone gives me the creeps it is because of a good reason. There is something to be said for recognizing behavioral patterns when taking into account type, consciousness, past, present, and intellect.
    Sounds like you and Miss Delusional NF need a little tete-e-tete. No way would I put up with the garbage. A little flex is socially necessary, of course, but "you want that blanket?" is simply uncouth and shall I say, weird. So seems to me that you're going to have to have a bit of a discussion with her about SFP Weirdo Friend. What if you hadn't been home to say no? What then?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #364
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Oh my wow. LOL. Asked for your blanket. How weird. I don't get why ur NF friend would be like "Aww just give it to him." Mabye both the NF and the SFP are a little uhhh...out there.

  5. #365
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    I say the NF and the SFP can go lick sweaty hairy monkey balls - seriously, how rude.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #366
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Never would have gotten that far if I was not constantly pushed to tolerate someone who gave me the creeps for the sake of NFs feelings. Usually I have found that if someone gives me the creeps it is because of a good reason. There is something to be said for recognizing behavioral patterns when taking into account type, consciousness, past, present, and intellect.
    Based on what you've related, I wouldn't tolerate this NF's behavior. It's odd and controlling. If her friends give you the creeps, then run!

    For me, saying someone gives me the creeps is just about the worst thing I could say about them. It means that everything in my gut is telling me to run. When I've ignored this feeling (sensation) I've regretted it and even been in some danger. Sometimes it's just not safe to ingore intution about weird people.

    Edit: It really does suck when people who are off and acting strange force you (general you) into a position of having to be firm and set limits and then they make you feel like you are the one being unreasonable and the big B, but sometimes you just really have to be your own advocate. I've been in this position with relatives and it's draining and stressful but necessary. Sorry to hear you've got to deal with unreasonable people.

  7. #367
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    sometimes you just have to hurt someone's feelings. It's unfortunate, but sometimes necessary.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #368
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    sometimes you just have to hurt someone's feelings. It's unfortunate, but sometimes necessary.
    Straight up. You should confront her while holding a cupcake in one hand and a Frappacino in the other. When she asks you what those are for, you say, "This is my magic weird-people-fightin' FOOD, woman! Woo! I need some comfort after I hurt your feelings!"

    NF: "Hurt my feelings?"

    You: "Yeah, getting to that part!"


    Breakdancing is impressive but optional.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  9. #369
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Think how many pages we would have saved if you'd given us this example right away, ThatGirl? (not that anyones counting but its 37 now ) This kind of talking makes a lot more sense to me at least... and you would have had many people on the same level from the start.

  10. #370
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Yes, I am starting to realize that when comunicating with feelers it is best to keep a good scapegoat on hand.*insert wink here* can't do it from my phone.

Similar Threads

  1. facebook gives me the horrors!
    By Thalassa in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
  2. Someone give me a quick rundown on the Zodiac
    By swordpath in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:49 AM
  3. Give me ALL of the details on a J person por favor
    By /DG/ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 04:44 PM
  4. it gives me the heebie jeebies
    By ThatGirl in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
  5. Give me the fall
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO