User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Lol! So the blanket thing wasn't just me. Thank god.
    No, that blanket thing was really strange. I'm with the person who wondered if this was a child and a mother, but then I re-read your post and saw that nope you were really talking about adults.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Hmm... This sounds like me describing some of my best relationships, except that I would replace "conversations" with "company". I don't like it when people start expecting me to be there for them all the time. But its quite easy to solve, anyways, just ignore the calls and say your mobile was lost somewhere...
    Same here. There are some E--J "friends" of mine that don't take too well to this view of friendship/relationship, but ignoring calls normally works great.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INXX

ThatGirl, may I ask you this? What are you really seeking? Do you hope to change Feelers? Do you hope to shame them into changing? You began the thread by saying you wanted to understand. Then you responded to me once in this thread saying you understood Feelers better than we thought. As this thread has worn on, you have demonstrated more sophistication in your understanding of Feelers. Is this sophistication new, due to learning from your conversations here? Or were you feigning naivity in your original post and early responses?

Further, may I say to you that you have the right to take issue with somebody who is harming you or another person with their mysterious Feeling ways. If they are not causing you or another person harm, however, your creeped out feeling is your issue, not theirs. I.E., if you do not understand me - but I am not harming you - but you feel creeped out by me - that is your issue, not mine. It places no burden on me to alter myself to fit into the narrow spaces of your understanding.

ThatGirl

I came into this thread with a very good understanding of the superficial cause and effect interaction when dealing with feelers. I was creeped out from not understanding where this motivation comes from as well as not observing the existence of what you say is a mature feeler. I also have the ability to grasp someones capabilities from very early on and am creeped out to realize what unhealthy feelers are capable of in different circumstances. As I read and listened I became aware of the subdivided groups of feelers that exist and gained a better understanding of each that hopefully helps me to recognize the differences within a type that I had previously generalized. The sophistication, I hope, comes from understanding of the evolving thread. It may also help that I finally won the war of the mice that kept me preoccupied with work, excessive cleaning, and three weeks without anything close to a decent nights sleep. They would come on my bed in the middle of the night.

MBTI
    INXX

If you can open your mind that fast in conversing with others who give you new information, then you can't be all bad

Okay, but you then you say you have not observed the existence of a mature feeler.

Are the mature feelers on this board the only ones you've yet encountered?

What kind of people are you surrounded by?

Okay, okay, I'm through giving you a hard time.

Here's wishing that you meet more mature feelers in your life.

ThatGirl

I think I was putting all the other feelers into the thinking box automatically if they made sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think I was putting all the other feelers into the thinking box automatically if they made sense.
    This is what had my roommate put me in the rational box at first.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThatGirl

THAT SOB STOLE MY BLANKET!!! NEW WAR!!!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

THAT SOB STOLE MY BLANKET!!! NEW WAR!!!!!
    You do remember my recommendations, right?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Wording and reminder of intent. Too many people don't know enough about different personality types to really know how to take what a person says.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]