User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelTao View Post
    Please provide a concrete example of using math to make a decision as to how to treat a group of people in everyday life. And I don't mean a monetary decision. Let's take this case: deciding where to go to lunch with a group of five friends at work. You would use math to make this choice? What would you do, hand out surveys to each of the five friends and ask them to rate each restaurant in a twenty mile radius?
    If it's five, you can go by a simple majority...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP

With all of your value judgments in this thread, ThatGirl, I'd put my money on your being an ExFP, with a defined tertiary temptation.

ThatGirl

Ok after reading about how victimized you feelers are I have decided to give you your feelings back. You can keep them. Want evidence? This thread. Reread it and you will see it is just one big hurt feeling. "Its not what you said or what your intentions are its how you say it". If you get what I am saying why should word placement matter.

Good day.

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Ok after reading about how victimized you feelers are I have decided to give you your feelings back. You can keep them. Want evidence? This thread. Reread it and you will see it is just one big hurt feeling. "Its not what you said or what your intentions are its how you say it". If you get what I am saying why should word placement matter.

Good day.
    I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings. I mean

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    If it's five, you can go by a simple majority...
    I guess I was assuming that the goal was to agree on a restaurant that everybody would enjoy, not that three people would like but two would dislike.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I guess I was assuming that the goal was to agree on a restaurant that everybody would enjoy, not that three people would like but two would dislike.
    And this is why you're the Feeler and I'm the Thinker here.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

ThatGirl

I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings. I mean
    No worries I prepared myself before jumping into the snake pit hence the second post peepwall. I understand you guys a little better than you think I do.

MBTI
    EXXP

Thatgirl, I'm still very curious. How old are you?
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    EXXP

Good day.

And again, you have repeatedly ignored questions asked of you to clarify what you meant. Ignored rational and/or insightful comments to clarify for you and have failed to do any sort of homework on cognitive functions but are readily remarking on it.

I don't know and maybe it's just me but I don't find it very rational or logical to make statements and judgements of one type of function but fail to do any sort of research on it. Do you think that was rational or logical?
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

heart on fire

Good day.
    The emotionality in this reply of yours above rivals any sign off any feeler has ever posted here. Do you have a curl in the middle of your forehead and did you stamp your foot as it posted?

You don't even know the functions and yet you think you've got iron clad theories on the differences between Feelers and Thinkers. You're a hoot!

No worries I prepared myself before jumping into the snake pit hence the second post peepwall. I understand you guys a little better than you think I do.

LOL, How'd ya think I'd fare if I went over on INTPc and posted a lot of asumptions about INTP's in flip, insulting terms and then posted the little guy behind the wall? Think that would excuse me from facing up to the firestorm of being set straight on it?

You DO want special treatment, constantly coming on, posting and then saying "Oh don't pick part what I say, I am posting this rushed!" "Oh I don't understand the functions"

Why do you deserve such special treatment as to have your rudeness and ignorance on type theory excused?