User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You know who gives me the creeps? This chick. I try not to let her appearance bother me, but I just can't seem to myself.
    LOL! I showed your post to everyone at work!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Bleeeeeh...good god - what happened to that girl????
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

ThatGirl

I don't get it?

MBTI
    intp

She was possessed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

yeah, the makeup artist did a good job
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Yes feelers will share their cookies then when they have no cookies blame everyone for not taking into consideration that they gave all their cookies to you to make you happy but did so without considering the fact that you may not be in a place to replace the cookies at all. Then there is a bunch of hurt feelings and a situation that could have been easilly avoided if everyone just ate their own cookies and didn't try to make anyone happy without first objectively evaluating the situation beyond desire.
    All of your posts in this thread have been a lot of assumptions and opinions about feelers, but nothing really concrete or factual.

Even the quote above appears to be based on one feeler (supposedly feeler, anyway) that you know rather than anything a feeler said in this thread to try to address your questions.

You don't seem to be accepting any answers or dialoging with anyone that has provided some insights, rather just trying to back up your view about feelers. As far as trying to prove that t's are more rational or logical, I gotta tell ya and I'm not trying to be mean, this thread and your subsequent postings do not seem logical, rational, or even objective to this feeler.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    You don't seem to be accepting any answers or dialoging with anyone that has provided some insights, rather just trying to back up your view about feelers.
    Yep.

ThatGirl, if you didn't' realize, I was trying to be helpful and provide a different perspective on the issue. If you are really trying to get some new light on the subject, it is irrational to dismiss my post the way you did. If, on the other hand, you are here to let some steam out, it is quite rational to not pay attention to other people. Anyhow, you are not inspiring discussion the way you act.

ThatGirl

I'm sorry I thought that N people could follow concept.

I in no way in the OP claimed to be able to present concrete evidence to support t vs f. Everyone that has participated in this thread was aware of my thoughts and given adaquate time to provide some rationality to the situation in order to clear mis conceptions and unite theory. The proof was not mine to give as I am not a feeler. That is rationality.

I would love to dialog but I have gotten behind in this tread due to circumstances in RL. Today happens to be slow at work. But there I am always considering the reasons for my assumptions.

If someone is going to state a fact then it stands to reason that challenging those facts are a way to organize opinions. I was not seeking to accept but to understand in hopes that the latter would pave the way for the first.

This is why fers creep me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So, we are to give you proof only while you can state what showes up in your head. This is why Fers creep you out. Nice.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    As far as trying to prove that t's are more rational or logical, I gotta tell ya and I'm not trying to be mean, this thread and your subsequent postings do not seem logical, rational, or even objective to this feeler.
    That's just the thing. It is one thing for a thinker to come in here and try to claim superiority over feelers because they are so rational, but for goodness sake, at least try to show a modicum of rationality whilst doing so.