• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Fictional ENFPs

Nansense

MBTI Type
ENFP
I like animenagai's God. God definitely seems to have a sense of humor some days!

The God I learned of growing up Catholic seemed pretty SJ...the ultimate Guardian.

Now I believe God must encompass all types. It's only us mortals who must fit into limited definitions.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I like animenagai's God. God definitely seems to have a sense of humor some days!

The God I learned of growing up Catholic seemed pretty SJ...the ultimate Guardian.

Now I believe God must encompass all types. It's only us mortals who must fit into limited definitions.

exactly! god has to be perfect right? there are certain things that i take (and many other people take) as being positive, that includes making jokes, therefore, god must be able to tell good jokes. on the flip side, i also take being able to take a joke as a good thing. i don't understand people acting in a certain way just to kiss god's ass. god knows all. if i talk to god, i should talk to him the way i talk to my friends. 'help a brother out. see you homie G. amen'. :D

not christian btw, i'm more agnostic/theistic without a defined religion.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
God is defined by the people who wrote about him. Matthew (SJ) Mark (SP) Luke (NT) John (NF). That is an example.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Isn't Lorelai Gilmore an ENFP? I had heard someone suggest that somewhere. She is similar to a friend I have recently somewhat determined is ENFP. I don't know or remember those other characters people mention enough.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Titus Pullo from Rome (a not too bright, Roman Centurion ENFP is wildly entertaining.)

Despereaux from the Tale of Despereaux.
(Roscuro is an INTJ. Hendo and I went to see the movie together for Christmas and we were both delighted.)

Hurley in Lost.

I know John Locke is a type 7 but I doubt that this is relevant to this thread. I just wanted to rep being a type 7.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I think Elizabeth Bennett is ENFP and Darcy INFJ as well...

Also, Holly in "PS I love you" seems to me to be very ENFP.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I'd say more ESFP. But yeah, he's way cool.

See, I thought about that for a long time before deciding on a type for him and he makes some serious intuitive leaps. I think he's just dumb enough that his intuitive leaps seem less like intuitive leaps and more like sensing logic.

Example: That scene in season 1 when him and Vorenus are discussing what the stars are.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Harley Quinn from Batman.

She is rather happy and cheerful for a villain.
Always has the craziest ideas.
She's always motivating others (in a bad way) -
Was a psychologist ( People-oriented profession )
Tends to get into abusive relationships (with the Joker)
Tends to complement INTJs (like Poison Ivy)
Has an excessive amount of empathy (which is the basis for her love for the Joker)
She is creative. (She hangs people upside down in a pool of piranhas, so the victims can see the evil fishies smile from their perspective.)

She's not hedonistic enough to be ESFP and the grounds for her love are abstract and idealistic.

Could make the case she's an ENFJ, though. [Though ENFPs tend to fall into bad relationships. ]

I'm basing this one my favorite episodes: "Mad Love" from the animated series.

From Harley&Ivy:

Ivy: Why do you keep up with that clown? [ref. Joker] You're just one big forgiving doormat, aren't you?
Harley: I am not a doormat!! ...am i?
Ivy: If you had a middle name, it would be "Welcome"

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
So right!

I think Big Barda is an ENFP type 7. I recently read all four volumes of the Fourth World Omnibus with my boyfriend and we think Barda and Mister Miracle are an ENFP-INXP couple to look up to!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeh, Hurley is ISFP. Sawyer might be ENFP though. Claire probably is too.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Sawyer is not an ENFP. Are you kidding?

I think Hurley is an ENFP because of the way he reacted to the lottery win. His friends and his relationships were more important than the money. Not something I have seen in sensing types (though I can see how this would happen in an SF). His belief that the numbers are bad luck and the fact that he turned it into a mission to save the people he loves? Sounds like an ENFP crusader to me.

I think Claire is a sensing type because of the conversation she had with Eko about baptism. Her understanding of the concept was so un-intuitive.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Sawyer is not an ENFP. Are you kidding?

I actually disagree with both now :).

Sawyer is a bit unconstructive for an ENFP in that sort of situation. We'd go too far wanting to fix it rather than lying in the sun. Unless of course we figured there was no solution and we won't in the mood for following an SJ on a crusade. I still think he wasn't though, my first instinct would be to explore the place and make the most of it. Not be an asshole to people.

Claire is a little too traditional also. So yeh, probably an SF.

I think I added Donnie Darko in a thread for this last time. I still think he is very ENFP.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually disagree with both now :).

Sawyer is a bit unconstructive for an ENFP in that sort of situation. We'd go too far wanting to fix it rather than lying in the sun. Unless of course we figured there was no solution and we won't in the mood for following an SJ on a crusade. I still think he wasn't though, my first instinct would be to explore the place and make the most of it. Not be an asshole to people.

Claire is a little too traditional also. So yeh, probably an SF.

I think I added Donnie Darko in a thread for this last time. I still think he is very ENFP.

Im such a douche. When someone sais something I strongly disagree with, the urge to be sarcastic is near overwhelming. If only i was naturally drawn to a more constructive form of criticism.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
So I thought about this Sawyer is an ENFP theory for a while and have come around to it. I figure he might just be a seriously traumatised ENFP who has used their possibility powers for cynicism because he has been so seriously disappointed by his life.

(I am sorry, I am sick with stomach flu so all I do is guess the Myers-Briggs of Lost characters all day.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Drusilla...