• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: What Is Your Opinion of "What Not to Wear"?

Love it or Hate it?

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Dislike

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I'm curious as to how many NFs really enjoy watching the US's version of "What Not to Wear," starring co-host Stacy London.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I love it, but I like co-host Clinton better. I've learned some useful tips from that show.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I've not seen it, but in my experience American producers tend to butcher British programs when they do their own version...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DUDE, my family quotes this show all the time and I could just :steam::doh:

I will never watch it - ever, EVER!!!

Unless of course someone would be willing to pay me a million euros. Then I might consider.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My room mate actually showed me this show, and I was like I'm gonna hate this. I actually liked it. Now I would never go on it, because I don't think what I wear matters. And I probably wouldn't keep dressing how they dressed me on the show.

heart

heart on fire
I think what I wears matters to the fashion monitor people out there, and I suppose I'd like to care myself, but it's just too detail orientated and I like to be comfortable and just wear what I find comfortable. The whole subject becomes tedious and boring.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Did they get rid of Clinton? I saw what was advertised as a "new" episode recently, and he wasn't there.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've only watched one episode, when I was stuck babysitting my little cousin and had nothing else to do. :) It certainly held my attention. I think it's interesting to consider the role clothes play in revealing a person's self-image and creating the image they present to the world, and how simple changes in wardrobe can modify and change that.

On the other hand, some of the negativity, fashion dogmatism, and criticism made me wince. On the whole, it's not a show I would watch often, or ever, ever, choose to be on!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I can't remember if I've seen that one but some of those shows are funny and interesting.

But then, I've also watched multiple episodes of Project Runway. *hangs head in shame*

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I watched one show. Hated it. Mostly because I put myself in the place of that person on the show, and just thinking about being there in that person's position made me furious. Then again, I've always been one to be highly skeptical and distrusting of "social norms" clothing wise.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
I watched one show. Hated it. Mostly because I put myself in the place of that person on the show, and just thinking about being there in that person's position made me furious. Then again, I've always been one to be highly skeptical and distrusting of "social norms" clothing wise.

I felt this way. Kinda. But nobody forced them to go on the show, so they knew what they were in for at least.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you wearing pleated pants, Kitty? :cheese::thumbup:

:yes:

I have to just to make sure my ass fits into them while keeping the waist managable and not look like they don't fit. I was cursed/blessed with a butt... ><*