• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] I wish we had our own section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like that we are lumbered with the other NF's.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't like that we are lumbered with the other NF's.

Ah, those dastardly other NFs. We all have to lumber around together like stupefied elephants. It's terrible.

(You meant lumped, right?)

I don't think having our own section is necessary. I dislike even having separate suforums for the temperaments, but whatever. Too many divisions would make the site look cluttered. Besides, we can prefix threads with specific types in mind, as you've done here. Seems good enough to me.

What is it you don't like about the current setup, and what would be the benefits of splitting types further? Personality Cafe already does that. Have you checked them out?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, those dastardly other NFs. We all have to lumber around together like stupefied elephants. It's terrible.

(You meant lumped, right?)

I took lumbered to mean a rather creative blend of encumbered (so as to be lumbering) and lumped.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took lumbered to mean a rather creative blend of encumbered (so as to be lumbering) and lumped.

That's cute.

The image that came to my mind on reading the OP was of NFs crammed into a small room. A lone INFP murmurs, "If only we had our own room." Then while everyone is jostling around, she gets elbowed in the face by an ENFP.

The NF Idyllic doesn't feel that way to me, though. No one has elbowed me in the face yet.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That's cute.

The image that came to my mind on reading the OP was of NFs crammed into a small room. A lone INFP murmurs, "If only we had our own room." Then while everyone is jostling around, she gets elbowed in the face by an ENFP.

The NF Idyllic doesn't feel that way to me, though. No one has elbowed me in the face yet.
that can be arranged :devil:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's cute.

No one has elbowed me in the face yet.

*whomp*
I'm so sorry! That was totally unintentional. It's so cramped in here! Here--let me put some ice on that...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
why? if you want exclusive infp stuff join an infp only site? I don't like too many of one type in my soup, no offense but good typology soup tastes best when there's lot of types.

Cygnus

You do realize all these shmoes who keep making accounts, using no avatar, making two posts in shitty grammar, and then vanishing without a trace after a few months are bots, right?

I mean, come on, all of these people are identical and they show little trace of personality.
The wiki was proven to have a similar problem. Here.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You do realize all these shmoes who keep making accounts, using no avatar, making two posts in shitty grammar, and then vanishing without a trace after a few months are bots, right?

I mean, come on, all of these people are identical and they show little trace of personality.
The wiki was proven to have a similar problem. Here.

so tumblr has learned to make bots to forward sjw rights of non-oppressed but oppressed types and sent them over the internet demanding for crazy stuff like this?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I concur with [MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION] there does need to be a special section for the INFPs. But why stop there? We could have a separate (but equal!) section for every feeler on the site.

Cygnus

I concur with [MENTION=24618]misfortuneteller[/MENTION] there does need to be a special section for the INFPs. But why stop there? We could have a separate (but equal!) section for every feeler on the site.

We should do it by Quadra.

Every little subforum will be a little self-contained skirmish between dual pairs getting to know each other.
And no, I'm not kidding -- there's far too many issues with the uneven SP - SJ - NF - NT categories, as I've rambled on about before.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
There is an INFP forum at personalitycafe and it makes me vomit sometimes. So many cutesy LOLrandom posts with sparkling unicorns that just doesn't seem true to my actual experience with INFP's IRL (or on this forum).

One of the things I like most about this site is the mixing and diversity.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@Cyprus I joined yesterday. Excuse me, if i haven't gotten an avatar yet and you can see from my other posts that i'm not a bot. I was just wondering if other INFPs felt the way i did.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
There is an INFP forum at personalitycafe and it makes me vomit sometimes. So many cutesy LOLrandom posts with sparkling unicorns that just doesn't seem true to my actual experience with INFP's IRL (or on this forum).

One of the things I like most about this site is the mixing and diversity.

dude this is why i'm against this. its gonna be infps trying to out infp each other in a sterotypical way :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.