• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Famous INFJs

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
My hero Larry David is definately an INFJ

SEINFELD isn't though- he's an ISTP

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter (books more so then the movies..)

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Talib Kweli

Mos Def

Chuck D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I often joke that Jesus was the only person ever able to use all 8 preferences equally well. Read Matthew and he's T, Mark and he's S, Luke and he's F, John and he's N...

Few Introverts would consider a group of 12 a small group. But...he went off and prayed a lot. He certainly stuck to his 3-year plan (J) but constantly veered from agendas to do want was needed (P). Yeah, yeah, reflects choices of authors in materials presented...

Hitler I've just never thought about since he was so mentally ill. Any particular primary sources you relied on?

thats funny that you mention Matthew as a T...
its my favorite book by far...

John is my least favorite and you say its N...

and im an ENFP!?

what gives???

Martian Manifesto

MBTI Type
INFJ
Russell Simmons - read his book "Do You" and you will have no doubts

Carl Jung - don't you INTJs try and claim him...his anima told him what he was doing was art...and he talked to imaginary dwarves on a regular basis...I rest my case

Ghengis Khan - go see Mongol...then of course you should read all the historical stuff too...but first go see "Mongol"...you will have no doubts...by the way, I want to know if you all think Jamuka is an INTJ?...

Actors:

Russel Crowe

Christian Bale

Sean Penn

Daniel Day-Lewis

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
can someone tell me why larry david is an INFJ?

S

Sniffles

I don't really see how St. Thomas Aquinas could've been INFJ. I'm certainly flattered that to have him considered since he's one of my favorite thinkers, but I just don't see it.

Now I could see St. Augustine possibly.

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
Beethoven was probably an INFJ.

My hero Larry David is definately an INFJ

SEINFELD isn't though- he's an ISTP

lol Seinfeld is an INFJ-ish show.
I think Jerry's a Judger though, how he's always really neat and organized. Not sure what the other letters of his type are though...I doubt that he's an ISTJ.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i recall someone thinking Jack White from the White Stripes is one of us.
I could buy into that.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't really see how St. Thomas Aquinas could've been INFJ. I'm certainly flattered that to have him considered since he's one of my favorite thinkers, but I just don't see it.

Now I could see St. Augustine possibly.

Yeah, I admire Aquinas a lot as well, but I have a hard time seeing him as an INFJ.

I praise him for the use of an outline format in his arguments. Very clear, very effective.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
i recall someone thinking Jack White from the White Stripes is one of us.
I could buy into that.
Hmm....Don't take my word for it, but he strikes me as INFP maybe. More "present" than INFJ.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
has anyone mention Gandhi?
Great man! I wish I could have Ni :D