[youtube=GHdfyNNJu-U]Thandie Newton part 1[/YOUTUBE]

Lauren Conrad:

[youtube=YGeeyQEd8AA]Lauren Conrad on Late Show[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    Carl Jung - don't you INTJs try and claim him...his anima told him what he was doing was art...and he talked to imaginary dwarves on a regular basis...I rest my case
    Are the dwarves in the F?
    INtj | 9w1

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Goethe is described as probably E in Jung's Psychological Types, characterising the contrast with the introverted Schiller.

I think I saw him mentioned as ENFJ somewhere.
    I usually see him classified as INFJ.

I'm thoroughly convinced that the French philosopher and playwright Gabriel Marcel was INFJ.

Here's the description given of his philosophical approach in one book of mine containing his lectures:
    "Gabriel Marcel is a man exceptionally endowed with communicative vigor - not boisterous, but intimate, personal, incisive...His philosophy is as circuitous as living, as questioning and questionable as the risk of adventure.

The fragmentary character of his thought, the sudden insight, the nearly naive confession of fallibility - all this reflects his painful faithfullness to actuality.

The mercurial human predicament and the weightiness of living with others are predominant themes. As he muses, the apparent aimlessness materializes into coherence."
    Sounds pretty INFJ to me.

MBTI
    INFJ

Correction: Al Pacino is problably more ENFJ then INFJ.
    "My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness."- Al Pacino

Al definitely seems uncomfortable and reserved in public, even if he often has a lot to say. He's even DESCRIBED himself by using the word 'introvert' (and talked about how Robert De Niro and a lot of other great actors seem to be introverted).

MBTI
    INFJ

"The end justify the means" as you can hear Al Pacino say in some movies, wich seems highly like a ExxJ-attitude. He seems, to me, to have a very strong and stable personality with no problem at all speaking his mind. In fact, that is all he is doing all the time and he seems that he has alot of depth into it without having to much problem wanting to share it.

It is usual though that when ENxJ are in interaction with ISxJ can usually show a lack of confidence due to the introvert in this case only has 1 perspective and is projecting it hard enough to influence the extrovert and also makes the extrovert feel weak and to much to measure up to. Same with ESxJ/INxJ.

I've interacted with my ENFJ mathematician teacher, and she is kind of quiet yet still when she notice she really could aid someone she couldn't stop talk. I think some ExFJ's also could have low self-esteem and don't feel like they measure up to either societys or their own idealistic expectations and therefor acts misserable, It could be that.

Sniffles

I'm going to try look further into it, but I'm willing to list the Jewish philosopher Abraham Heschel as a possible INFJ.

Even if he isn't, his monumental work on the Biblical Prophets certainly confirms why they're often compared to INFJs.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    [youtube="YGeeyQEd8AA"]Lauren Conrad on Late Show[/youtube]
    She's ESFx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    She's ESFx
    How did I know you were going to say that?

Maybe in that video she seems ESFx. But that is just a persona, as most people that live in Hollywood have. And she is 22 in college - every 20something in college seems ESxx.

If you ever watch the Hills it becomes clear that she is introverted despite her lifestyle, and an intuitive, as shown in her ability to imagine designs for parties and such when she was interning at Teen Vogue; it screams Ni. She has a distinct INFJ vibe on the show and is probably the best example I've seen in mainstream culture. In fact, I started watching the Hills because a friend of mine said that the main character acts just like me

MBTI
    INFJ

If Hitler was INFJ, wouldn't the whole genocide thing kinda clash with the Fe?