User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: Famous INFJs

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post

Hitler I've just never thought about since he was so mentally ill. Any particular primary sources you relied on?
    i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles
    after all, that is a trademark for infj's, to not sway and do everything they can do to further their dreams/ambitions

MBTI
    INXP

It's Robert De Niro's birthday today.

(Happy 65th!)

Obviously it's difficult to type actors, but he seems like an INFJ, to me. Maybe an S.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

I think Woody Allen is an INFJ.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Hahaha-no try ENTP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Martin Luther (German Protestant)
    hmmm, i kind of think ENTJ there.... i'll think some more on that and explain later.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Anyone know of any famous INFJs?

ME!!!!!!

In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision? ENTPs on the other hand, have Extroverted Intuition as their primary function. This would mean they look outside of themselves for inspiration. He also seems very sure of himself and has strong opinions on a number of things.

YouTube - Dick & Woody get semi-metaphysical

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision?
    Not really. The Ni should be fed by Fe, which means the vision is based on what will further the community. INFJs may come up with the vision on their own because that's what Ni is, and they can be kinda stubborn about it because they don't tend to share it until they've gone quite a ways in perfecting it, but then the Fe auxiliary function should be checking out how it gels with reality. It might look to others like they aren't willing to change it but that's because INFJs usually know what's best for everyone else even if the others don't see it yet.
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles
    after all, that is a trademark for infj's, to not sway and do everything they can do to further their dreams/ambitions
    That's a trademark for all the J types, especially the NJs. I see Te--organizing the external world--more than Fe--upholding community values. But then again I think he was mentally ill so then type is really hard to apply since the descriptions fit normal differences among normal people, with adjustments for stress, not megalomania...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Arrow

In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision?
    Too general.

It's called trying to be original, it's what most writers want to be. I doubt this is as much an INJ trait as much as it is a good writers trait. ENTPs specialize in being original.

ENTPs on the other hand, have Extroverted Intuition as their primary function. This would mean they look outside of themselves for inspiration. He also seems very sure of himself and has strong opinions on a number of things.
    You are being far to general, everyone looks outside for inspiration, If you were able to inspire in your mind without any outside aid, it's not inspiration. Inspiration animates your ideas, it's not the actual idea.

Also, Woody Allen Demonstrates far more interest in his thoughts then anything else. I'm glad for it, as he has some pretty interesting thoughts.

I don't think he's as much as sure of himself as much as he is outspoken really.