• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Fictional NFs

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this is the most stereotypical INFP thing i have ever heard from you.

I seem to cause enough of a shatter in reality for other people that they seem to prefer me as a fantasy. I "can't" exist, it's "impossible"; and then they wonder why I don't interact with people all that often. It's easier that I am a figment of their imagination than a cold reality in their face.

PsychoticPuggle

MBTI Type
INfP
A few more:

Bobby Hill (King Of The Hill) - INFP
G'Kar (Babylon 5) - INFJ (Vir could be an INFP; I'm not certain of that, though)
Pinky (Pinky & The Brain) - ENFP
Aeris (Final Fantasy VII) - INFP

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
With great power comes great responsibility...

I wanted to say that I think Spiderman/Peter Parker has been pretty solidly an INFP in the approach most writers have taken with him, in both the comics and the movies. The contrast shows up more clearly when he is around other heroes who are not NF types; the difference is apparent. (For example, Reed Richards and Tony Stark are both T types... Reed might be NT, Tony an ST, but Spiderman is clearly an NF when he interacts with them. The recent Marvel Civil War mini-event highlights this in a very noticeable way.)

It's funny that you state that Peter Parker resembles the INFP. All of my life (I'm 42!) I have been a Spider-man enthusiast. In my younger days, I would totally identify myself with Peter Parker (troubled, reserved, intense, emotional, bears heavy responsibility, shunning the spotlight, and he had a smart mouth). I felt his pain.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
A few more:

Bobby Hill (King Of The Hill) - INFP
G'Kar (Babylon 5) - INFJ (Vir could be an INFP; I'm not certain of that, though)
Pinky (Pinky & The Brain) - ENFP
Aeris (Final Fantasy VII) - INFP

Hello fellow INFP/4w5 !! :hi:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Captain Archer is ENFJ (Star Trek: Enterprise, i.e. the newest one)

Would be interesting to consolidate all these sorts of threads into lists of all the famous living, dead and fictional people of each type, and sticky it.

Atomic Fiend

Carol Danvers (Binary, Ms. Marvel) INFJ.
Of course I've only read a handful of books with her in them, and none of the X-books as I avoid them like the plague. Favorite Super-heroine.

TrueHeart

MBTI Type
INFP
It's funny that you state that Peter Parker resembles the INFP. All of my life (I'm 42!) I have been a Spider-man enthusiast. In my younger days, I would totally identify myself with Peter Parker (troubled, reserved, intense, emotional, bears heavy responsibility, shunning the spotlight, and he had a smart mouth). I felt his pain.
I'm sure Peter Parker is INFP, at least in the movies. I don't know about the comic books, and I don't know about the Spider-man identity, either.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
HAHAHAHAH -- I know we are sourcing from popular media and movies, but Frankenstein's monster??/ OMG.

And are you referring to Frankenstein the book or the Robert DeNiro movie or the Gene Wilder flick or?

Probably the book. He seemed pretty INFP there -- and INFP gone horribly wrong, but then again both of the main characters in that book had gone horribly wrong.

So yeah, don't be mean to INFPs. Or else they'll seek their revenge and kill everyone you know and love! This goes doubly for INTJs, lol.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
nf's in fiction

i can't believe ariel was an enfp... jeez, that's such a let down... curse you charles dickens!

but seriously, the nt's get there own thread. i don't know if anyone's started one here. this is fer all nf's.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kaiden from Mass Effect - INFx

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Peekay - The Power of One
ENFJ

Burn Notice - Main Character - INFJ

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
was vash the stampede enfp or enfj?

as a matter of fact... what was goku?

Harmony

MBTI Type
INFP
Kaiden from Mass Effect - INFx

In retrospect, Kaiden seemed more J to me. Part of it is the cryptic-ness of his conversation that hints at a dom Ni that always assumed that you filled in the blanks, and part of it is gut feeling that he seems more INFJ than INFP.

But then again, I only started taking major interest in the MBTI after I played Mass Effect, so this is all based on flimsy recollection.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In retrospect, Kaiden seemed more J to me. Part of it is the cryptic-ness of his conversation that hints at a dom Ni that always assumed that you filled in the blanks, and part of it is gut feeling that he seems more INFJ than INFP.

But then again, I only started taking major interest in the MBTI after I played Mass Effect, so this is all based on flimsy recollection.

Na, I had the strange feeling he was INFJ as well. That must have knocked him around a bit after killing that guy. Damn, hope I didn't give any spoilers...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sean from Psych - ENFP

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Was Genie from Alladdin an NF?

I am going to guess that you guys will say that Alladin was an NF because he was gay.

I do know that Po from Kung Fu Panda was an ENFP