• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Fictional NFs

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm not sure. Maybe an ExFJ. Actually I don't know... maybe ESFP even.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why would king kong be en ENFP? I don't see the N so far. He didn't seem to like novel sensory data\context that much !

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I actually saw Good Will Hunting recently and I do think both Matt Damon's and Robin William's characters are ENFPs. They are basically similar in most aspects only one is the "mature ENFP" and the other one the "immature ENFP".

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
Gabrielle (Xena) ENFP
Buddy Elf (one of my favs) ENFJ
Willow(Buffy) INFJ
I agree that Harry P seems INFP

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh...so...I'm almost done with War and Peace, but most of this thread is from movies and tv shows so I doubt anyone else will have opinions on these characters....:blush:

Some NF's in the book, but I'm not positive on a few -- I end up feeling I 'understand' the characters well, but it becomes impossible for me to put them into definite mbti types because of various details of their personality.

Anyway, some guesses -

Natasha Rostov - ENFx (best guess is ENFJ)
Marya Bolkonsky - INFP
Andrey Bolkonsky - INFJ
Pierre Bezuhov - INFP

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried to read war and peace. Never did get past the first chapter.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I think Eragon is an INFJ. Because *POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*, he can almost not bring himself to drain the life out of other creatures. He found it almost impossible to kill in the burning plains.
I think LOTR's Faramir is an INFJ as well, as he was reluctatnt to harm noncombatants.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
dr. gregory house seems to lean towards ENFP, but he might just be a bit too much ENTP.

frasier crane - ENFJ
niles crane - ...INFP?

john locke - ENFP

this would be more interesting if you could guess types at non-NFs as well. such as:

sawyer - ENTP
ben linus - INTJ

howard roark - ENTP (E, as it is his choice whether to speak or not, P with a strong J? or might just be INTJ)
gail wynand - ENXJ

R

Riva

dr. gregory house seems to lean towards ENFP, but he might just be a bit too much ENTP.

john locke - ENFP

this would be more interesting if you could guess types at non-NFs as well. such as:

sawyer - ENTP
ben linus - INTJ

you have never watched House nor LOST have you?

John Locke ENFP:shock:
House ENFP :shock::shock:

maybe in a parallel universe.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah yes, now I can grasp the school child stereotypes. I love stereotyping! :D

• ESP: The hyperactive child who always gets his name written on the board.
  • ISJ: The kid who says "Oooooohhh!!!" when you do something wrong.
  • ENP: The kid that other kids think is weird and crazy.
  • INJ: The shy little kid who plays alone in the corner.
  • EFJ: The girly girls who engage in tea party games.
  • IFP: The kid who constantly hangs out with one other person.
  • ETJ: The kid who beats you up and takes your lunch money.
  • ITP: The math and science whiz.

You just called me a girly girl :cry: tea parties? NEVER! I am a tomboy EFJ... Hehe