User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

My two cents: I adore ENFJs and gravitate toward them. I think it is because I'm so impressed by the way they handle themselves and the people that they are exposed to, in general. The ENFJs that I know are some of the funniest people I've ever met. I get so excited to see them because the entire evening is spent in laugher. Warm, witty and intuitive--my wonderful ENFJ friends.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zhash View Post
    My two cents: I adore ENFJs and gravitate toward them. I think it is because I'm so impressed by the way they handle themselves and the people that they are exposed to, in general. The ENFJs that I know are some of the funniest people I've ever met. I get so excited to see them because the entire evening is spent in laugher. Warm, witty and intuitive--my wonderful ENFJ friends.
    Oddly enough I gravitate towards INTJ's. I think they're hilariously funny people.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Oddly enough I gravitate towards INTJ's. I think they're hilariously funny people.
    Brendan I keep having to remind myself you're not an INTJ with your House avatar
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Brendan I keep having to remind myself you're not an INTJ with your House avatar
    Lol. Yes. I find Doctor House to be a hilarious character, and I strongly identify with his friend Wilson, who I suspect is an ENFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    It's amazing how ENFJs and INTJs feed off each other in a comical way. I know that my posts on this forum are often serious and reflective of what is inside of me (it's a safe environment) but I've been told by my ENFJ friends that I'm probably one of the most comical INTJs on the planet. I think it's the personality of the ENFJ that makes the INTJ come alive with humor. ENFJs verbalize what INTJs are thinking and then, they start feeding off each other. Creativity of thought and merriment is in abundance and it's truly a hysterical event when it all comes out......and when it's a tad bawdy, all hell breaks loose.

Enneagram
    1w2

Yeah, my BFF is INTJ. We get along very well. I find his surliness amusing. We went to dinner last weekend and I started drawing a stick octopus on the tablecloth. He snatched the pen out of my hand and said, "I can't take you anywhere" but he thought it was funny. Sometimes I have horrible manners.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

So is this just an INTJ/ENFJ love affair, or does every type have their favorite friend?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    1w2

We've been friends since middle school. He's the last person I expected to be friends with after all this time. I liked to annoy him with my good cheer because he so obviously didn't want me around. I guess I wore him down.

Now it's just a very comfortable relationship. I don't feel a need to be "nice" around him and I let my mean streak that I usually keep covered up loose. He's the only person I don't feel like I have to walk around on eggshells with.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I probably am taking this very personal, but I highly resent the fact that ENFJs are often compared to everyone's favorite type to hate, ESFJs. I don't even understand where all the antipathy towards ESFJs comes from. I do understand that my personality is such that I create more positive interactions with people and while I may not often be a recipient of SJ "you're so weird," I do get that when I turn down Fe and turn up Ni. All the more reason for me to keep Fe up. Maybe even more than the INTP, an ENFJ is a social chameleon.
    Of all the types pairs (where you switch the S/N) I find the ESFJ/ENFJ the pairing that is least like each other. ISTP/INTP, ENTJ/ESTJ, ESTP/ENTP, etc are in my mind far more similar to each other than the ESFJ/ENFJ.

I can get along with all the types but the ESFJ is the hardest for me to undestand or enjoy spenging prolonged periods of time with. I don't hate them or anything, it's just their values and motivations are, by far, the most foreign to my own.

In a work enviroment, I actually prefer the ESFJ to most other types. They are hard, conscienscious workers.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Maybe even more than the INTP, an ENFJ is a social chameleon.
    Much moreso, I'd say.